CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+7
Shale
stonestatic
MandyPerfumeGirl
Tony Marino
Supernova
CeCe
Chris
11 posters

Do you regret being with any of your ex's?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Do you regret being with any of your ex's? Empty Do you regret being with any of your ex's?

Post by Chris Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:30 am

Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who, in retrospect, you don't quite know why you were ever interested in them and/or regret ever becoming involved?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Do you regret being with any of your ex's? Empty Re: Do you regret being with any of your ex's?

Post by CeCe Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:33 am

oh god yes.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Do you regret being with any of your ex's? Empty Re: Do you regret being with any of your ex's?

Post by Supernova Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:30 pm

Nope, because I don't have any exes. :biggrin: There ARE advantages to staying single.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:31 pm

I don't have that many ex's and the ones I do, no I don't regret it at all.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:21 pm

Chris wrote:Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who, in retrospect, you don't quite know why you were ever interested in them and/or regret ever becoming involved?

I regret almost all of them, lol. That's not to say there's been a lot, though. I think about some of the men I've dated and I think to myself "I was interested in him?" I guess hindsight really is 20/20. There's only two men I have no regrets about. Sometimes I wonder about my judgment *giant eyeroll*.
    stonestatic
    stonestatic
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 24

Post by stonestatic Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:16 pm

If I regret anything it's the way the more serious relationships turned out, if they went wrong. I don't really regret being with the person. I do regret wasting my time on some of the more casual relationships.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:50 pm

I have been in three relationships and each was just what I needed at the time. I don't regret any of them, nor fault the person I was with for its failure. People just grow apart sometimes. You take different paths at one point so you can't remain on the same trip.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:50 pm

Chris wrote:Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who, in retrospect, you don't quite know why you were ever interested in them and/or regret ever becoming involved?

I've had past relationships that I look back on and think "what a clown that guy was", but none were so bad that I can say I "regret" them. Well not SERIOUSLY anyway.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:53 pm

Nope Smile I do look back and think "huh, what was I thinking?" but I don't have any regrets.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:00 pm

Yeah, really just one, as he was a really mean person.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:05 pm

I had two relationships when I was 18 that fucked with my head. One girl cheated....the other girl I only barely cared about but still ran off and eloped with her to get over the first girl.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:45 am