CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Alan Smithee
Cheaps
Chris
7 posters

Do you thrive on change?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Do you thrive on change? Empty Do you thrive on change?

Post by Chris Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:36 pm

Are you the kind of person who thrives on change or do you dislike it? Throwing a monkey wrench into the question, we all know that without change there can be no progress, yet it is true that for many "change" can often be very upsetting.

What is your view on the issue?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Do you thrive on change? Empty Re: Do you thrive on change?

Post by Cheaps Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:47 pm

im not a fan of change...but when its outta your hands wat can u do?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:11 am

"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing their's and blaming it on you..." Yes, I can handle change if I have to but I generally do prefer a set routine that I’m comfortable with. It is good to get out of my comfort zone every now and then though. Rust never sleeps!
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Post by GrayWolf Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:16 am

I'm fine with change, especially if it's for the better. If someone isn't willing to change with the times, they'll be left behind.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:59 am

I was actually going to start a thread asking when it comes to new technology, how everybody fares towards the changes of everything used; if there's any resistance towards certain things or does everybody just jump into it with both feet? And in that way, I'm like I should've been born in a previous generation because I'm the last to try a lot of things; I only just recently got an MP3 player, still haven't downloaded anything on it yet, for years I've used a CD player and a tape recorder, and I STILL use those. I just today got a new vcr/dvd combo recorder, for years I've had a combo player but wouldn't take that last step towards an upgrade. For me, I'm used to you have to make whatever you have last, and so I tend to cling to the old things and have a hard time accepting the new. In that regard, I really don't like change, in other ways I'm not sure.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:02 am

I'm generally of the attitude of "If it's ain't broke, don't fix it." But I'm usually open to see something new, but that doesn't mean that I will automatically embrace it just because it is.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:27 am

Supernova wrote:I was actually going to start a thread asking when it comes to new technology, how everybody fares towards the changes of everything used; if there's any resistance towards certain things or does everybody just jump into it with both feet? And in that way, I'm like I should've been born in a previous generation because I'm the last to try a lot of things; I only just recently got an MP3 player, still haven't downloaded anything on it yet, for years I've used a CD player and a tape recorder, and I STILL use those. I just today got a new vcr/dvd combo recorder, for years I've had a combo player but wouldn't take that last step towards an upgrade. For me, I'm used to you have to make whatever you have last, and so I tend to cling to the old things and have a hard time accepting the new. In that regard, I really don't like change, in other ways I'm not sure.

im same way..i dont even own a mp3 player not sure if ill even get one.. and my vcr/dvd combo broke awhile ago, havent gotten new one yet tho
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:05 pm

I like a routine and change sometimes really irritates me. But, I try my best to roll with it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:28 am