Jessica needs to be committed for good. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jessica needs to be committed for good.

Go down 
+3
stavdash
allison13
Jason B.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Jessica needs to be committed for good. Empty
PostSubject: Jessica needs to be committed for good.   Jessica needs to be committed for good. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:44 pm

I'm so tired of Jessica's never ending cycle of trauma that I can spit.

She's so fragile. She's so traumatized. She's so vulnerable. She's so CRAZY is what she is. She shouldn't even be trusted with shoe laces.

She's becoming like one of Dorian's sisters and needs to be declared legally incompetent.
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Jessica needs to be committed for good.   Jessica needs to be committed for good. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:43 pm

Sounds good to me but only if this time they throw away the key.This is coming form someone who watched this girl grow up on the show and liked her until BW took over the role and the character was written as a feeb.Not blaming the actress,only the writers and the suits behind them.
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Jessica needs to be committed for good.   Jessica needs to be committed for good. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:49 pm

The writers have made Jessica utterly pathetic. They simply get off on victimizing the character for quick, shlock melodrama. It started with Dorian running her down on the side of the road and has only gotten worse. Surprised that they have yet to pair her up with a man who beats her up.
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Jessica needs to be committed for good.   Jessica needs to be committed for good. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:54 pm

Now that you mention it,since Jessica seems to be in permanent victim mode,I could easily see her getting involved in an abusive relationship which whould give one of her white knights a chance to ride in(again)and rescue her.I can only hope this doesn't give the writers any more bad ideas.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Jessica needs to be committed for good.   Jessica needs to be committed for good. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:00 pm

Yeah, I think you two should probably hush with that abusive man chatter; it might send virtual shock waves to RC's laptop, and before you know it we'll see Tess in her version of The Burning Bed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Jessica needs to be committed for good.   Jessica needs to be committed for good. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:06 pm

I agree, it really is a shame that the writers have done this to her. Would you trust your child in Jessica's care?? They need to name a ward after her at St. Annes and have her in permanent residency.
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Jessica needs to be committed for good.   Jessica needs to be committed for good. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:32 pm

Doyen wrote:
Yeah, I think you two should probably hush with that abusive man chatter; it might send virtual shock waves to RC's laptop, and before you know it we'll see Tess in her version of The Burning Bed.

I doubt that they would write Jessica as efficient enough to pull a Farrah and kill him. Like allison said, she would have to end up being rescued after he turned into Mitch.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Jessica needs to be committed for good.   Jessica needs to be committed for good. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:25 am

stavdash wrote:
I doubt that they would write Jessica as efficient enough to pull a Farrah and kill him.

I think they would, but she'd probably still wind up looking like a victim, rather than a survivor. That's the difference between her and Marty. Marty has all of these terrible things happen to her, but she manages to rise above it to become stronger. Jessica only becomes weaker with every plight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: Jessica needs to be committed for good.   Jessica needs to be committed for good. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:34 pm

I don't think Jessica is as crazy as she is a victim. They usually use her for the really soapy, melodramatic stuff.
Back to top Go down
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: Jessica needs to be committed for good.   Jessica needs to be committed for good. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:40 pm

BTW did you see the way Jessica socked Todd? I think BW could easily play a stronger, bolder Jess if they would just write her that way. She has fire.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Jessica needs to be committed for good.   Jessica needs to be committed for good. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:48 am

Tony Marino wrote:
I agree, it really is a shame that the writers have done this to her. Would you trust your child in Jessica's care?? They need to name a ward after her at St. Annes and have her in permanent residency.

I wouldn't trust her with a cockatoo. She's nuts and I wish everyone would stop dancing around it every time she spirals into some kind of alternate reality. The way Viki and Clint are placating her on this teen warp thing is just so frustrating to me. They didn't do this when Marty and Nora lost their memories. They couldn't remember their lives from before, but weren't allowed to go back to high school.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Jessica needs to be committed for good.   Jessica needs to be committed for good. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:14 pm

JB wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

I wouldn't trust her with a cockatoo. She's nuts and I wish everyone would stop dancing around it every time she spirals into some kind of alternate reality. The way Viki and Clint are placating her on this teen warp thing is just so frustrating to me. They didn't do this when Marty and Nora lost their memories. They couldn't remember their lives from before, but weren't allowed to go back to high school.

This whole storyline is just stupid and I bet in the end her and Christian get back together again. After all that time they nurtured her and Brody into a couple, it all goes down the drain, just like that!
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Jessica needs to be committed for good.   Jessica needs to be committed for good. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:31 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
JB wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

This whole storyline is just stupid and I bet in the end her and Christian get back together again. After all that time they nurtured her and Brody into a couple, it all goes down the drain, just like that!

Mark Lawson I fear is next on the dismiss list. I for one would rather keep him over David Fumero. ML has a chiseled chest AND can act too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica needs to be committed for good.   Jessica needs to be committed for good. Empty

Back to top Go down

Jessica needs to be committed for good.
Page 1 of 1