Who Is Responsible For This Child's Death? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who Is Responsible For This Child's Death?

Go down 
+5
CeCe
TPP
Chris
Forgiveness Man
Impact
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

Who Is Responsible For This Child's Death? Empty
PostSubject: Who Is Responsible For This Child's Death?   Who Is Responsible For This Child's Death? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:27 am

Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Responsible For This Child's Death?   Who Is Responsible For This Child's Death? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:31 am

Every adult who stood by and watched something like this happen. Seriously, letting a kid handle an Uzi is just plain freaking nuts. This could've been prevented easily; the Dad and all the other adults have the blame on this.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Responsible For This Child's Death?   Who Is Responsible For This Child's Death? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:30 am

Forgiveness_Man wrote:
Every adult who stood by and watched something like this happen. Seriously, letting a kid handle an Uzi is just plain freaking nuts. This could've been prevented easily; the Dad and all the other adults have the blame on this.

co-signs
Every adult who witnessed the idiocy of a child handling an Uzi and did nothing has his blood on their hands, and the father is just a negligent imbecile who needs a laundry list of charges levied at him for sanctioning it to begin with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Responsible For This Child's Death?   Who Is Responsible For This Child's Death? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:17 pm

What THE EFF? I am seriously shocked at the stupidity of all the adults involved in this situation. I'm horrified.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Responsible For This Child's Death?   Who Is Responsible For This Child's Death? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:23 pm

I can't bear to even watch the video. But an UZI should never even be fired in a child's presence much less put into their hands. Ever. What a terrible thing that didn't have to happen.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Responsible For This Child's Death?   Who Is Responsible For This Child's Death? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:18 pm

Wonder what the NRA has to say about this shit.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Responsible For This Child's Death?   Who Is Responsible For This Child's Death? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:36 pm

I don’t want this to be misinterpreted that I don’t think this was a horrible accident caused by human stupidity. But every adult who witnessed this and did nothing to stop it does not have blood on their hands if that’s intended to include people who were just waiting in line for their turn.

The boy’s father, Dr. Charles Bizilj, director of emergency medicine at Johnson Memorial Hospital in Stafford, Connecticut (ironically, the type of place where this poor boy was pronounced dead at) stated "This accident was truly a mystery to me. This is a horrible event, a horrible travesty, and I really don't know why it happened." Why he hasn’t been charged instead of (or at least along with) Edward Fleury, (a former police chief), owner of the company who sponsored the show is beyond me.

Quote :
Massachusetts has some of the strictest gun laws in the U.S. It is legal in Massachusetts for children to fire a weapon if they have permission from a parent or legal guardian and they are supervised by a properly certified and licensed instructor.
According to one story I could find,

Quote :
Although the death appears to be an accident, police and the Hampden district attorney’s office were investigating, officials said.

"We are going to review all the circumstance regarding what happened, who was involved, what authorities they may or may not have had, who was supervising," District Attorney William Bennett said.

It is legal for children to fire a weapon if they have permission from a parent or legal guardian and are supervised by a properly certified and licensed instructor, Lt. Hipolito Nunez said.

Those conditions were met in this case, he said. He declined to release the supervisor’s name.

Others may be held legally responsible but the fault lies with the father.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Responsible For This Child's Death?   Who Is Responsible For This Child's Death? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:29 am

Why was a child his age holding ANY kind of firearm to begin with? These NRA "right to bare arms" lunatics are lunatics. They give their 3 year olds toy guns for Christmas and by the time they're in the 2nd grade think it's time for them to hold a real piece. Lock the father up for eons. It's his fault his son is dead.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Responsible For This Child's Death?   Who Is Responsible For This Child's Death? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:40 am

I really don't understand why the Dad isn't being charged, too. It really is stupid. At the very least, the Dad should be charged with neglect. I find it really hard to feel sorry for him. How STUPID do you have to be to let a child handle a gun like that. Sure the kid wants to handle a gun - get him a TOY gun that shoots water, not a real gun. This Dad got what he deserved. I feel sorry for the older brother who had to witness the results of his Dad's total stupidity. Where did this idiot get his degree? So much for the idea that doctors are supposed to be educated. This one sure wasn't!
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Responsible For This Child's Death?   Who Is Responsible For This Child's Death? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:45 am

RobbieFTW wrote:
Why was a child his age holding ANY kind of firearm to begin with? These NRA "right to bare arms" lunatics are lunatics. They give their 3 year olds toy guns for Christmas and by the time they're in the 2nd grade think it's time for them to hold a real piece. Lock the father up for eons. It's his fault his son is dead.
Why must people always try to politicize deaths?

This has nothing to do with NRA people. Giving a child a toy gun is not the same thing as giving them a Uzi. It's blurring the lines between toy guns and Uzis that cause abuses to occur. We gotta stop this all or nothing attitude, like you can't have a handgun in your home or you should let your kid play with an uzi. Talk about black and white.

I think most NRA people would probably ring this guy's neck for negligence and irresponsibility. I don't think the NRA would dare argue that owning a gun doesn't come with some freaking responsibility. If they were anything like this guy, they'd never have existed for this long.

So this is not about "NRA lunatics" and we all know it. This is about some irresponsible jerk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Responsible For This Child's Death?   Who Is Responsible For This Child's Death? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Is Responsible For This Child's Death?
Page 1 of 1