Poll for the John Munch fans Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poll for the John Munch fans

Go down 

Which show do you prefer seeing Richard Belzer's character Detective John Munch on?
Homicide: Life on the Street
Poll for the John Munch fans I_vote_lcap0%Poll for the John Munch fans I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Law and Order: Special Victims Unit
Poll for the John Munch fans I_vote_lcap0%Poll for the John Munch fans I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I like both
Poll for the John Munch fans I_vote_lcap100%Poll for the John Munch fans I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Poll for the John Munch fans Empty
PostSubject: Poll for the John Munch fans   Poll for the John Munch fans EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:13 pm

Richard Belzer has made quite a name for himself on TV in several different shows as Detective John Munch, first primarily for the Baltimore based crime drama, Homicide: Life on the Street, and then moving to New York as a sex crimes detective on Law and Order: SVU. Of these two primary TV shows he has appeared on, which do you prefer him in?

I've got to pick both, he is the same but he's also very different between Baltimore and Manhattan. Anybody who watches Homicide is going to see several other sides of John Munch that you are not going to catch on SVU.
Back to top Go down

Poll for the John Munch fans
Page 1 of 1