Have you ever locked your keys in your car? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever locked your keys in your car?

Go down 
+5
RedBedroom
TSJFan4Ever
Chris
Cheaps
Wadsworth
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Wadsworth
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Wadsworth

Male
Rep : 16

Have you ever locked your keys in your car? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever locked your keys in your car?   Have you ever locked your keys in your car? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:43 am

I did once on my way to a job interview, it was in the summer and so I had the driver side windows slightly cracked. I parked by this tree, found a long stick on the ground and was able to stick it in the window and pop the door lock open (after about 10 mins of trying). I bet if the cops were around the would have assumed my ass was trying to steal the car.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever locked your keys in your car?   Have you ever locked your keys in your car? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:42 am

^^ yes too many dayum times!!..

most recent was this past summer. i was in another town, and locked myself out my car. 3rd time i had done that in just a few months. it pissed me off cuz it costed $160 to have locksmith open up my car. ruined my time away.

when i got back, becuz my key has a chip in it, it'll cost over $100 (i think it was) to get copy made. i went to this local locksmith, and he did it for just a few bucks, but it doesnt have the chip. so it'll open my car door but it wont start my car.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever locked your keys in your car?   Have you ever locked your keys in your car? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:48 am

I've done that a number of times at work, but luckily for me I've always had Triple A. If I can't get someone to grab my spare key, then I'll just call up road service and have them send out a lock smith.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever locked your keys in your car?   Have you ever locked your keys in your car? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:13 am

Yup - a couple of times but after the first time, I had a spare set made and through that in my purse. Haven't locked my purse in the car, so the other times, I just grabbed the spare set and unlocked. My current care won't let me leave the keys in the ignition. It beeps until I remove them.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever locked your keys in your car?   Have you ever locked your keys in your car? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Yes, I have a few times. Though I am much more known for losing them in the house.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever locked your keys in your car?   Have you ever locked your keys in your car? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:32 pm

yep once, I drove into the city and parked in a parking garage, took my ticket and walked away. When I came back my car was sitting in the front and an angry looking parking attendant standing nearby. I had to call a locksmith to come and Jim me open, man was I ever embarrassed!
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever locked your keys in your car?   Have you ever locked your keys in your car? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:06 pm

Yep, it happened to me once. I parked and went into a store to come back outside to find my engine running and the keys locked inside - I had forgotten to shut off the engine, but somehow hadn't forgotten to lock it! So anyway, with my cell phone in the truck, a nice person from the store called a police officer and after maybe 15 minutes the police officer was able to help me open it.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever locked your keys in your car?   Have you ever locked your keys in your car? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:11 pm

Nope. I'm not that spastic.
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever locked your keys in your car?   Have you ever locked your keys in your car? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:14 pm

I got the babies in the car last fall, realized I didn't have my purse and locked the car, ran inside, sat the keys down, grabbed my purse and ran out the door...

Then I went to go get in the car and realized I didn't have my keys...I had to break into the house...
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever locked your keys in your car?   Have you ever locked your keys in your car? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:04 am

MandyPerfumeGirl wrote:
Yep, it happened to me once. I parked and went into a store to come back outside to find my engine running and the keys locked inside - I had forgotten to shut off the engine, but somehow hadn't forgotten to lock it! So anyway, with my cell phone in the truck, a nice person from the store called a police officer and after maybe 15 minutes the police officer was able to help me open it.

wow thats happened to me too, locked my keys in car while engine was runnin, i had my cell wit me tho, called locksmith.

i am such a dork when it comes to my keys, lock em in the house, car, lose em EVERYWHERE. also misplaced work keys to couple times. im horrible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever locked your keys in your car?   Have you ever locked your keys in your car? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever locked your keys in your car?
Page 1 of 1