CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Nystyle709
Supernova
Shale
RedBedroom
Tony Marino
TPP
10 posters

tattoos...

Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

tattoos... - Page 2 Empty Re: tattoos...

Post by Cheaps Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:04 am

the new tattoo i wanna get is minnie mouse giving mickey a blow job:) janet has that tatted on her bikini line big grin not sure where ill get mine tho..

an i decided to get the tatt i have now on my wrist cuz, it goes in a circle, i was thinkin the wrist, or upper part of my arm, or my ankle. but i decided my wrist cuz it always shows, and its like a cool bracelet that never comes off.

an it wasnt too painful, its colored, navy blue/baby blue, and the only part that was really painful is when they were shadin on part of my wrist bone
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:16 am

cheaps wrote:the new tattoo i wanna get is minnie mouse giving mickey a blow job:) janet has that tatted on her bikini line big grin not sure where ill get mine tho..

an i decided to get the tatt i have now on my wrist cuz, it goes in a circle, i was thinkin the wrist, or upper part of my arm, or my ankle. but i decided my wrist cuz it always shows, and its like a cool bracelet that never comes off.

an it wasnt too painful, its colored, navy blue/baby blue, and the only part that was really painful is when they were shadin on part of my wrist bone

Really? LOL, that's hilarious! I would have never guessed that, for you or for Janet! The wrist bone is the part that I imagine it hurting at the most.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:24 am

^^ ha HA! yup

its been bout 3 years since i got it, ive only touched up once, need to get it retouched again soon, the colors been lookin a bit faded.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:36 pm

cheaps wrote:^^ ha HA! yup

its been bout 3 years since i got it, ive only touched up once, need to get it retouched again soon, the colors been lookin a bit faded.

Okay, so the picture under your signature is you?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:14 am

thepossiblepolice wrote:
    cheaps wrote:^^ ha HA! yup

huh?
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:54 am

cheaps wrote:
    thepossiblepolice wrote:

huh?

lol, sorry, wrong topic. Remember in the topic about "what was your first impression of the person above you?" and I said I didn't know if you were a boy or a girl and you said "Look below my avatar" or something like that?

So I was asking if your picture is under your siggy because I don't see a picture under your avi? But in the wrong place, lol.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:02 am

thepossiblepolice wrote:
    cheaps wrote:

huh?

lol, sorry, wrong topic. Remember in the topic about "what was your first impression of the person above you?" and I said I didn't know if you were a boy or a girl and you said "Look below my avatar" or something like that?

So I was asking if your picture is under your siggy because I don't see a picture under your avi? But in the wrong place, lol.

o.. i meant look under my avatar, under where it says Power Member and below my starstattoos... - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlIgXSAwegqDxCwxK8IWrROMvkUJbbBp49a-2hhqU4qoB-wSYl&t=1

does it show to you? cuz whenever anyone posts i can see if they're male or female
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:08 am

cheaps wrote:
    thepossiblepolice wrote:

o.. i meant look under my avatar, under where it says Power Member and below my starstattoos... - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlIgXSAwegqDxCwxK8IWrROMvkUJbbBp49a-2hhqU4qoB-wSYl&t=1

does it show to you? cuz whenever anyone posts i can see if they're male or female

OMG, I need glasses! I totally didn't see that at all, it's so tiny! Only once I knew what I was looking for did I see it!

I'm slow tonight, I took a unisom but I STILL can't sleep...
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:16 am

ha ha! all good,

AHA AHA!! Smile

tattoos... - Page 2 Aha-aha-o
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:18 am

AN this is the guy who is my siggy he's a rapper named T.I.

salivate

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:29 am