Studying for tests/exams Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Studying for tests/exams

Go down 
+2
Alan Smithee
Chris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Studying for tests/exams Empty
PostSubject: Studying for tests/exams   Studying for tests/exams EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:14 am

When you were in school, how good were you when it came to studying? Were you able to focus, or did your mind wander?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Studying for tests/exams   Studying for tests/exams EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:22 am

Oh man. I didn't get anywhere the grades I should have because I didn't have the discipline to study the way I should have.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Studying for tests/exams   Studying for tests/exams EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:29 am

I hardly ever "studied". Read over the exam material once or twice and that was it. Wish I developed study habits in high school because you definitely need them in college.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Studying for tests/exams   Studying for tests/exams EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:33 am

I cant study to save my life. FORGIVENESS MAN
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Studying for tests/exams   Studying for tests/exams EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:43 am

Elementary through high school, I would study (depending on the class, history, science, geography, English, math not so much, or rather I would, I had to, but I never got it) then by college, I basically lost all will to study, I was often falling asleep when I was supposed to be reading through the chapters.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Studying for tests/exams   Studying for tests/exams EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:55 pm

Rarely did I study - hard. From the time I was about five, my parents drummed it into my head to just get it (homework, studying) out the way so that the rest of the day could be mine. It was because of that mentality, I was able to adopt quickly reading and absorbing what I was taking in. Not because any of it was fun, but instead so I could get it out of the way and be done. So when it came to tests and studying, I looked over what I had to once or twice, and that was it. I was good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Studying for tests/exams   Studying for tests/exams EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:49 pm

Chris wrote:
Rarely did I study - hard. From the time I was about five, my parents drummed it into my head to just get it (homework, studying) out the way so that the rest of the day could be mine. It was because of that mentality, I was able to adopt quickly reading and absorbing what I was taking in. Not because any of it was fun, but instead so I could get it out of the way and be done. So when it came to tests and studying, I looked over what I had to once or twice, and that was it. I was good.

But now for the $10,000 question, the thing that my mother always stressed when she was teaching me. After the test, did you remember any of it? Her motto was always learn it right once and you'll have it the rest of your life, which for a lot of things is very useful, Algebra however...
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Studying for tests/exams   Studying for tests/exams EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:42 pm

Horrible at studying. I would read and read, but it just wouldnt stick. I could memorize song lyrics and all kinds of silly stuff at the snap of a finger but trying to read up on what COULD be on tests was a brick wall for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Studying for tests/exams   Studying for tests/exams Empty

Back to top Go down

Studying for tests/exams
Page 1 of 1