CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

1/16 Episode

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

1/16 Episode Empty 1/16 Episode

Post by RedBedroom Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:27 pm

Snooze.

I didn't enjoy this epi much at all. I did like the part about Lynette's mom telling her that she liked being needed and was willing to put up with the guy due to that.

Maybe I watch too much TV, but I KNEW that Gabby and Carlos were going to get car jacked even before it cut to them on that street.

Other than all that, not much went down, but for Paul knowing that Zach is going to be back.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

1/16 Episode Empty Re: 1/16 Episode

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:32 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Snooze.

I didn't enjoy this epi much at all. I did like the part about Lynette's mom telling her that she liked being needed and was willing to put up with the guy due to that.

Maybe I watch too much TV, but I KNEW that Gabby and Carlos were going to get car jacked even before it cut to them on that street.

Other than all that, not much went down, but for Paul knowing that Zach is going to be back.

I could not believe that guy was Larry Hagman from Dallas, man has he aged!!!!

Do you think Zach is the one that shot Paul??

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:25 pm

It is seeming like it was Zach, but is that too obvious? Probably, so I don't know. I guess my vote will still be Mike. They made us think it couldn't be him since he refused Felicia in person, but I still think it could be him.

Oh, and yes, Larry Hagman looked very aged. It is hard to believe that it was so many years ago that Dallas was in it's hay day.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:37 pm

RedBedroom wrote:It is seeming like it was Zach, but is that too obvious? Probably, so I don't know. I guess my vote will still be Mike. They made us think it couldn't be him since he refused Felicia in person, but I still think it could be him.

Oh, and yes, Larry Hagman looked very aged. It is hard to believe that it was so many years ago that Dallas was in it's hay day.

Thats right I didn't think of Mike, I remember he refused Felicia a couple of episodes ago.

I think Larry Hagman had a liver transplant didn't he? That might explain why he looks so old but then again, he was on I dream of Jeannie in the 60's? so that accounts for his age as well.

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:57 pm

Oh, I didn't know Hagman had liver issues. That does age a person. I just looked it up, and he was born in 1931 and began Jeannie in 1965. So, he was already in his 30's on that show! Well, he is a good actor, and really played the villain well in Dallas.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:40 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Oh, I didn't know Hagman had liver issues. That does age a person. I just looked it up, and he was born in 1931 and began Jeannie in 1965. So, he was already in his 30's on that show! Well, he is a good actor, and really played the villain well in Dallas.

I have seen many jeannie episodes but never really watched Dallas but I knew he had been on the show since I had seen many coming attractions with him. I found an interesting article about his liver transplant and problems he had years later with the liver if you want to read it.

http://www.ultimatedallas.com/news/larryhealth.htm

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:41 am

My Mom got me hooked on Dallas when I was a kid but I barely remember it now. He was awesome as JR. I wouldn't have recognized him on DH, though. It's been so long. The liver issues really make sense in terms of how he's aged.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:07 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:My Mom got me hooked on Dallas when I was a kid but I barely remember it now. He was awesome as JR. I wouldn't have recognized him on DH, though. It's been so long. The liver issues really make sense in terms of how he's aged.

Same here! I watched because of Mom. Dallas on Friday night was a big deal to Mom and her friends.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:44 am

Yup! It was the spring break we went down to Disneyland that she got us hooked. I don't remember a lot about it but I know I loved it at the time - felt so grown-up watching it - lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:08 pm