CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Episode 2

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Episode 2 Empty Episode 2

Post by Marc™ Mon May 23, 2011 2:15 am

Watched the 2nd episode and noticed that it started off similar to the pilot, with the ditzy couple naively wandering about in the murky night until something causes the guy to wander about....then he winds up dead, while the screaming women attempts to run away.

I got a kick out of watching Stefan show physical weakness when he was the hospital around all that blood.

More Damon this episode. Him being instigating, cynical and nefarious. The roof scenes were interesting. Like the +/- dynamic between the 2 brothers.

I'm not quite there yet as far as being hooked, but it's a better show than I originally thought.

Was gonna watch the reruns of the current season this summer on TV, but instead of doing that I'm gonna try and watch up all the episodes from the beginning....and hopefully I will be caught up by the time the next season starts.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Episode 2 Empty Re: Episode 2

Post by Tony Marino Thu May 26, 2011 11:34 am

Marc™ wrote:Watched the 2nd episode and noticed that it started off similar to the pilot, with the ditzy couple naively wandering about in the murky night until something causes the guy to wander about....then he winds up dead, while the screaming women attempts to run away.

I got a kick out of watching Stefan show physical weakness when he was the hospital around all that blood.

More Damon this episode. Him being instigating, cynical and nefarious. The roof scenes were interesting. Like the +/- dynamic between the 2 brothers.

I'm not quite there yet as far as being hooked, but it's a better show than I originally thought.

Was gonna watch the reruns of the current season this summer on TV, but instead of doing that I'm gonna try and watch up all the episodes from the beginning....and hopefully I will be caught up by the time the next season starts.

You should watch season 1 and then watch the reruns, this season was pretty good to miss out on it.
    Damon becomes a bit more likeable as time goes on.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri May 27, 2011 3:31 pm

Last night they started season 2 over again but they had recaps of the whole first season too bad you didn't catch it.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Fri May 27, 2011 3:34 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Last night they started season 2 over again but they had recaps of the whole first season too bad you didn't catch it.

I'm gonna try and catch episodes 3, 4 and maybe 5 this weekend. Maybe next week I'll watch the next rerun on TV. I'm slowly coming along.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:46 am