CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+16
Nhaiyel
TSJFan4Ever
captainbryce
Forgiveness Man
CeCe
Alan Smithee
Cheaps
RobbieFTW
MandyPerfumeGirl
Chris
Impact
Tony Marino
Nystyle709
Marc™
RiteDiva
kinetic
20 posters

The 'Justin Bieber' Discussion Thread

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Music Re: The 'Justin Bieber' Discussion Thread

Post by Chris Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:47 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:Little Twit

I was waiting for your reaction T! big grin

LOL thats it LITTLE TWIT

Are you sure you didn't wanna say another four letter word that starts and ends with T, has W for a second letter, but a different vowel for the third? lol
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:12 pm

Chris wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:

LOL thats it LITTLE TWIT

Are you sure you didn't wanna say another four letter word that starts and ends with T, has W for a second letter, but a different vowel for the third? lol

Chris you are indeed a mind reader my friend big grin
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:16 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:

LOL thats it LITTLE TWIT

Indeed I am! Wink
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:17 pm

Chris wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:

Indeed I am! Wink

LMAO!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:33 pm

Se davvero si potesse leggere la mia mente il mio amico, quello che una storia che avrebbe trovato lì!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:22 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Se davvero si potesse leggere la mia mente il mio amico, quello che una storia che avrebbe trovato lì!

Vorrei poter collegare il cervello a un proiettore cinematografico così ho potuto vedere alcune delle tue storie! big grin
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:00 pm

Chris wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:Se davvero si potesse leggere la mia mente il mio amico, quello che una storia che avrebbe trovato lì!

Vorrei poter collegare il cervello a un proiettore cinematografico così ho potuto vedere alcune delle tue storie! big grin

I've tried it. It ain't all it's cracked up to be.The 'Justin Bieber' Discussion Thread - Page 2 A-clockwork-orange-04-630-75
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:46 pm

^ LMAO!
    Uncle Al bursting in and deciphering our poor attempt at a masked conversation!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:39 pm

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/justin-bieber-talks-sex-politics-music-and-puberty-in-new-rolling-stone-cover-story-20110216

By Rolling Stone
    February 16, 2011 8:40 AM ET

See the bottom of this post for video of Bieber answering questions submitted to Rolling Stone by his fans.

In the new issue of Rolling Stone - on stands and online in the digital archives on February 18th (subscription required) - Justin Bieber takes Rolling Stone contributing editor Vanessa Grigoriadis for a spin around Atlanta in his Range Rover. Along the way they discuss girls, politics, music, Will Ferrell movies – and sex.

The Tao of Bieber: Justin's meditations on fame, drugs, sex and more

"I don't think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them," Bieber says. When asked if he believes in abstinence until marriage, Bieber – who is reportedly dating fellow teen star Selena Gomez – seems wary: "I think you should just wait for the person you're...in love with."

Watch video of Justin Bieber's Rolling Stone cover shoot with Terry Richardson below.

Near the end of their time together Grigoriadis caught a glimpse of Bieber's desktop image on his laptop: It was him and Gomez against an orange sunset. Bieber quickly closed the computer when he noticed that Grigoriadis had seen the picture.

Photos: Justin Bieber's World

Other highlights from the story:

- The Canadian-born Bieber never plans on becoming an American citizen. "You guys are evil," he jokes. "Canada's the best country in the world." He adds, "We go to the doctor and we don't need to worry about paying him, but here, your whole life, you're broke because of medical bills. My bodyguard's baby was premature, and now he has to pay for it. In Canada, if your baby's premature, he stays in the hospital as long as he needs to, and then you go home."

- He isn't sure what political party he'd support if he was old enough to vote. "I'm not sure about the parties," Bieber says. "But whatever they have in Korea, that's bad." He does have a solid opinion on abortion. "I really don't believe in abortion," Bieber says. "It's like killing a baby." How about in cases of rape? "Um. Well, I think that's really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I don't know how that would be a reason. I guess I haven't been in that position, so I wouldn't be able to judge that."

- Bieber's voice began to change on his last tour. He's now working with a vocal coach, which involves doing 20 push-ups before a session to warm up his chest. "He's got a nice tone to his voice now," says his vocal coach Jan Smith. "It's a good texture, but it doesn't sound like what his fans think he sounds like. He'll get four octaves eventually. He's still young."
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:47 pm

Justin Bieber 'Canada's the best country in the world (for Healthcare).'

"You guys (USA) are evil," he says. "Canada's the best country in the world. We go to the doctor and we don't need to worry about paying him, but here, your whole life, you're broke because of medical bills. My bodyguard's baby was premature, and now he has to pay for it. In Canada, if your baby's premature, he stays in the hospital as long as he needs to, and then you go home."

What do you think, Justin Bieber/Jaden Smith for president 2032? laughing
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:49 pm

Wow!
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:04 pm

If he could have shut his mouth at that point but noooo he had to keep talking. blank stare @ you
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:06 pm

^^^^What did he say? FORGIVENESS MAN

He's a celebrity pop culture icon. If he said this, I ain't surprised his head's in the sand.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:^^^^What did he say? FORGIVENESS MAN

He's a celebrity pop culture icon. If he said this, I ain't surprised his head's in the sand.

He made comments about homosexuality being a choice & being against abortion for any reason. Apparently he said it's sad but things happen for a reason. Some of the websites & talk shows have been freaking about it.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:16 pm

Chris wrote:
    "You guys (USA) are evil," he says. "Canada's the best country in the world. We go to the doctor and we don't need to worry about paying him, but here, your whole life, you're broke because of medical bills. My bodyguard's baby was premature, and now he has to pay for it. In Canada, if your baby's premature, he stays in the hospital as long as he needs to, and then you go home."

Did he really say that? He doesn't have grown ups to tell him, "Justin, shut the fuck up."?
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:53 pm

CeCe wrote:
    Forgiveness Man wrote:^^^^What did he say? FORGIVENESS MAN

He made comments about homosexuality being a choice & being against abortion for any reason. Apparently he said it's sad but things happen for a reason. Some of the websites & talk shows have been freaking about it.
    Oh God forbid a little Evangelical boy doesn't like abortion! lol I guess it's a refreshing change if true from the mindless mold of celebrity usuals. 2/3 ain't bad, I guess we can work on the healthcare and then maybe this kid has a chance.
    RiteDiva
    RiteDiva
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by RiteDiva Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:12 pm

^ Why do you have SUCH an aversion to Universal Healthcare? Is it so terrible that a country sees to it that its citizens are taken care of?
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:23 pm

RiteDiva wrote:^ Why do you have SUCH an aversion to Universal Healthcare? Is it so terrible that a country sees to it that its citizens are taken care of?
    I jokingly talk about talking to the Beib about it and I got such an aversion to it? Relax! Razz
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:28 pm

Chris wrote:

I think Justin Bieber is probably closer to being correct than most people would give him credit for. I also don't think he fully understands WHY that is the way that it is because he's a 16 year old. But that is irrelevant! The fact is, anyone who's going to criticize his statement should be able to come with something to back it up. I think people may not LIKE what he said BECAUSE it happens to be true!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:02 pm

Well - I don't know that our health care system is the best in the world big grin, but it's pretty good and I wouldn't trade it. I don't mind contributing while I'm healthy, because I know how easily that could change and leave me relying on the health care system. With universal health care, I don't have to worry about the bills; I can focus on my recovery. I was reminded of that just today when I received an update on a friend who had surgery yesterday. I"m so grateful that he can focus on his recover, and not have to worry about the bills that would have left him basically destitute.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:38 pm

captainbryce wrote:
    Chris wrote:

I think Justin Bieber is probably closer to being correct than most people would give him credit for. I also don't think he fully understands WHY that is the way that it is because he's a 16 year old. But that is irrelevant! The fact is, anyone who's going to criticize his statement should be able to come with something to back it up. I think people may not LIKE what he said BECAUSE it happens to be true!

My comment was in response to how he said it.

If his statement had been something like, “While I shall always be grateful for the how the people of the United States have embraced me to make me successful beyond my wildest dreams, it deeply saddens me that the lack of universal health care has cast a black cloud over the life of the man who puts my life before his own. My bodyguard (insert name here). While the recent birth of his daughter was a blessed occasion, the dire circumstances of her premature arrival has caused a near economic catastrophe for his family. This is something that couldn’t happen under the system that I am fortunate enough to live in. I pray for the day, hopefully in the very near future, when all my wonderful fans living in the United States will have the same protection that I enjoy.”

But he didn't say that. He said, "You guys (USA) are evil." I'm part of "You guys." Fuck you Bieb. Justin wasn't providing his employee with health insurance? Fuck you Bieb. We're evil but he'll still take our money? Fuck you Bieb. I wonder if it's going to occur to his bodyguard that he can no longer afford to jump in front of a bullet for this 16 year old know-it-all because of all the bills he has now? Really fuck you Bieb!
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:12 pm

The most annoying thing to come out of Canada since Bryan Adams.
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:29 am

alan smithee wrote:
    My comment was in response to how he said it.

If his statement had been something like, “While I shall always be grateful for the how the people of the United States have embraced me to make me successful beyond my wildest dreams, it deeply saddens me that the lack of universal health care has cast a black cloud over the life of the man who puts my life before his own. My bodyguard (insert name here). While the recent birth of his daughter was a blessed occasion, the dire circumstances of her premature arrival has caused a near economic catastrophe for his family. This is something that couldn’t happen under the system that I am fortunate enough to live in. I pray for the day, hopefully in the very near future, when all my wonderful fans living in the United States will have the same protection that I enjoy.”

But he didn't say that. He said, "You guys (USA) are evil." I'm part of "You guys." Fuck you Bieb. Justin wasn't providing his employee with health insurance? Fuck you Bieb. We're evil but he'll still take our money? Fuck you Bieb. I wonder if it's going to occur to his bodyguard that he can no longer afford to jump in front of a bullet for this 16 year old know-it-all because of all the bills he has now? Really fuck you Bieb!
    eye roll Oh seriously, get the fuck outta here! I don't know how old you are, but I think you should probably first consider the age of the person you are talking about. HE'S A DAMN KID! A 16 year old pop star that was for the most part trying to be humerous while acknowledging a basic truth about the differences between Canada and the US at the same time (which he has every right).

From the Rollingstone interview: The Canadian-born Bieber never plans on becoming an American citizen. "You guys are evil," he jokes. "Canada's the best country in the world." He's obviously joking here!

For real, stop taking the shit so seriously! If you don't like Justin Bieber then that's fine, but don't tell me it's because he didn't word his message in a formal, "politically correct" way that doesn't offend your American sensibilities despite him being in an informal joking setting at the time. There are plenty of reasons to hate on Justin Bieber. I assure you THIS isn't one of them! You can only direct someone else to grow up after you first grow up yourself.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:12 am

I hope that this situation with his bodyguard happened before he became a member of his entourage; otherwise he is a hypocrite for not providing his employees with coverage adequate enough for family emergencies. While I don't disagree the basic point, I am not at all impressed by Justin Bieber pointing it out. No one wants to hear the boy who recorded "Baby," and this generations Aaron Carter, shoot his mouth off about the flaws of the U.S. healthcare system…and I have a feeling that he only spoke on it in a disingenuous attempt to try and make himself seem 'deep' for this interview. I know that talking about your lesbian-esque version of Joey Lawrence's 1983 bowl haircut and being Usher's very transparent marketing tool to stay connected to 12 year old girls does get old, but you are not ready for Real Time yet, Bieb.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:40 am

justin beiber is a KID, captainbryce said it Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content