Abortionist charged in 8 murders, 7 born babies killed with scissors to the neck - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abortionist charged in 8 murders, 7 born babies killed with scissors to the neck

Go down 
+9
CatEyes10736
CeCe
RiteDiva
Alan Smithee
Shale
Forgiveness Man
Chris
Marc™
Supernova
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Abortionist charged in 8 murders, 7 born babies killed with scissors to the neck - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortionist charged in 8 murders, 7 born babies killed with scissors to the neck   Abortionist charged in 8 murders, 7 born babies killed with scissors to the neck - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:36 am

That truly is sick! He must be crazy. I can't see a sane person doing something like that.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

Abortionist charged in 8 murders, 7 born babies killed with scissors to the neck - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortionist charged in 8 murders, 7 born babies killed with scissors to the neck   Abortionist charged in 8 murders, 7 born babies killed with scissors to the neck - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:11 am

Back to top Go down
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

PostSubject: Re: Abortionist charged in 8 murders, 7 born babies killed with scissors to the neck   Abortionist charged in 8 murders, 7 born babies killed with scissors to the neck - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:22 am

How could someone be so cold? How do you look at an innocent little face of a baby and then murder them?

I work at a hospital and am around babies ALL THE TIME and I just can't fathom this. I'm honestly grateful that I'm unable to comprehend how someone could do such a thing.

I hope the staff members are prosecuted right along with the rest of the monsters.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Abortionist charged in 8 murders, 7 born babies killed with scissors to the neck   Abortionist charged in 8 murders, 7 born babies killed with scissors to the neck - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:59 am

I have a theory on how people can be so cold, and it doesn't apply to everybody, but in cases like this I think there's certainly some truth to it: money can cure a conscience. He got $400 per abortion and he's been doing them for 40 years, and he clearly wasn't using any of his butcher money to hire people who knew what they were doing or to keep his place sanitary.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Abortionist charged in 8 murders, 7 born babies killed with scissors to the neck   Abortionist charged in 8 murders, 7 born babies killed with scissors to the neck - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:08 am

Supernova wrote:
I have a theory on how people can be so cold, and it doesn't apply to everybody, but in cases like this I think there's certainly some truth to it: money can cure a conscience. He got $400 per abortion and he's been doing them for 40 years, and he clearly wasn't using any of his butcher money to hire people who knew what they were doing or to keep his place sanitary.

I think you about nailed it; they don't call it 'the root of all evil' for nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Abortionist charged in 8 murders, 7 born babies killed with scissors to the neck   Abortionist charged in 8 murders, 7 born babies killed with scissors to the neck - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:21 am

One of my teachers said it`s not money that is the root of all evil but the love of money and these sickos clearly loved money so much they were willing to murder innocent babies to get more - truly sick.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Abortionist charged in 8 murders, 7 born babies killed with scissors to the neck   Abortionist charged in 8 murders, 7 born babies killed with scissors to the neck - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:20 am

femme fatale wrote:
How could someone be so cold? How do you look at an innocent little face of a baby and then murder them?

I work at a hospital and am around babies ALL THE TIME and I just can't fathom this. I'm honestly grateful that I'm unable to comprehend how someone could do such a thing.

I hope the staff members are prosecuted right along with the rest of the monsters.

Maybe that's why they don't look at the faces of the babies before they kill them and are so opposed to letting the mothers see their child in an ultra-sound because they might actually change their mind. It's perhaps just easier to kill when you go out of your way to not see your victim's face.

@Super: I really don't think it's money. I think it runs much deeper than that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abortionist charged in 8 murders, 7 born babies killed with scissors to the neck   Abortionist charged in 8 murders, 7 born babies killed with scissors to the neck - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Abortionist charged in 8 murders, 7 born babies killed with scissors to the neck
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2