CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Oh no, they showed his picture again!!!

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Oh no, they showed his picture again!!! Empty Oh no, they showed his picture again!!!

Post by Kral Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:52 pm

This is starting to wreck my nerves and I wish they'd cut.it.out. I think I'll stay away from other OLTL boards today in the meantime.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Oh no, they showed his picture again!!! Empty Re: Oh no, they showed his picture again!!!

Post by Kral Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:56 pm

Don't dare me OLTL, I'll drop you like a hot coal if you do. pissed
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Oh no, they showed his picture again!!! Empty Re: Oh no, they showed his picture again!!!

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:58 pm

They have showed his picture for the past 2 years. Showing it actually reminds us that TSJ has an explanation for why he's playing Todd. Thus they can't just uncast them the way they could a regular ole recast. I think they are just teasing the boardians. FORGIVENESS MAN
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:41 pm

I have heard absolutely nothing of what RH is up to since ATWT ended. I am praying that he moved to the west coast. I think TPTB at OLTL are up to something with him. We should get ready to mass protest!!!!!!
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:49 pm

I still think it might be a lot of hooplah. They want people talking.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:05 pm

OLTL will loose me as a fan if they get rid of TSJ. I started watching OLTL and he's the ONLY reason I'm still hanging on, though barely, as things are SO horrible right now. I'm sure at the rabid, nasty board (SOC), his rabid, nasty fans are gushing about him and bashing Trevor. If OLTL drops Trevor, I hope the exact same things happens to them that happened to GH after they dropped Chad Brannon. GH went from 3.6 Chad's last week to 2.9 their first week without him. I'd LOVE to see OLTL plummet in ratings if they replaced TSJ with RH. OLTL will be giving me the excuse I need to quit watching the crap fest the show has become.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:18 pm

While TSJ is not the only reason I watch OLTL I still don't want to see him go as Todd, it would make me very angry to have RH back on the show again. I am writing my letters tomorrow protesting any return of RH.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:33 pm

A couple of years ago, I'd have felt the same way, but TPTB have systematically destroyed every character that I like. I'm barely watching now and the only reason I ever tune in anymore is when Trevor is on. It's gotten to the point where the only way I can still watch OLTL on Trevor days is to FF the rest of the junk - Marty, Bo, Nora, John, Matthew, Blaire - all of these characters are imbeciles and have been totally ruined for me.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:55 am

I used to FF a lot of stuff but lately I have been watching mostly the whole show, I think it has gotten a lot better in the past few months.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:33 pm

They do need to knock that off. Next, they're going to repeat the episode where Todd and Blair get married in 1995. I'm sure it all ties in somehow, still I want them to knock it off.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by Kral Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:05 pm

They showed old Todd's picture again today (several times) as Blair talked about how that 2nd marriage to Todd (the one the picture shows) was the "real deal" out of all their marriages. Then cut to Todd and Tea in bed, going through the photo album. You just KNEW they were gonna go there too and they do. Tea pulls out an old picture of RH/Todd and Todd made a face at it and then some throwaway comment. Ughhh! I wish I knew what they were up to but I don't like it.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:50 pm

It's all very ominous; guess we'll see what happens.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:32 am

If TPTB are goign to replace Trevor with RH, I don't know if I'll even bother tuning in, as it's not something I'll be sticking around to watch. RH fans must be having a field day over this. They're one of the nastiest fanbases I've EVER met - scarily rabid in their support of him and their attacks on Trevor and his family!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:18 pm