Shane being bullied online Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shane being bullied online

Go down 
+2
Forgiveness Man
Kral
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Shane being bullied online Empty
PostSubject: Shane being bullied online   Shane being bullied online EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:11 pm

I admit that I'm kinda interested in this but I still can't stop thinking about how he could just LOG OFF or create a new account.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Shane being bullied online   Shane being bullied online EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:41 pm

They are going for realism I guess.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Shane being bullied online   Shane being bullied online EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:47 pm

Well even if it does come off like something from an ABC After School Special, at least it's not a story that OLTL has done before. But, personally, I can't relate to it at all. Not when there's an option to shut the computer down, or close out that application.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Shane being bullied online   Shane being bullied online EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:41 pm

I have a feeling that this story (despite it's SOUNDING interesting) will wind up falling flat, unless they plan on bringing on a bunch of new kids to play Shane's bullies. Although I suspect that's why Jack was recast.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Shane being bullied online   Shane being bullied online EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:29 am

the problem with this storyline is those involved - Rex, Fifi and Shane are dead bores. I had NO interest in Shane's cancer storyline because Ihated all three of them. i have NO interest in this storyline because, again, I hate all of the characters. They should have kept Carmen as Jack and done that storyline with him, only Jack would have given the bullies hell to pay, so I guess it wouldn't have worked. They needed a wimpy, wussy character.

I know this kind of thing happens all too often in the real world, but I think this will fall as flat as that joke of a cancer storyline. Only GH managed to more insulting in their presentation of a cancer storyline when Emily was magically cured of cancer by snot and a fairytale dream.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Shane being bullied online   Shane being bullied online EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:26 pm

OLTL doesn't need a bunch of bullies to make this interesting. They just need to write it properly.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Shane being bullied online   Shane being bullied online EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:42 pm

Funny how his brilliant PI father couldn't even pick up on what is going on because he is not trying to hide it on his computer.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Shane being bullied online   Shane being bullied online EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Well, when you get your PI license from a cereal box send away...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shane being bullied online   Shane being bullied online Empty

Back to top Go down

Shane being bullied online
Page 1 of 1