Question about Todd and Marty Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about Todd and Marty

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Question about Todd and Marty Empty
PostSubject: Question about Todd and Marty   Question about Todd and Marty EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:19 pm

This is a topic on another soap board. When Marty lost her memory do you think that Todd held her captive? Do you think Todd Raped her?

I disagreed that Todd held her captive because Todd said she could leave anytime she wanted to but she didn't because she did not know where to go. Rape her? To me rape is an act of violence against one's will, when did that happen? Yes he slept with her but she was willing to do so. Would she have slept with him if she knew he was her rapist, of course not, she would not have stayed with him either if she knew. My point is that I don't see how he held her captive and raped her the only thing I see him being guilty of is hiding the truth from her, he did not abuse her just never informed her.

Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Question about Todd and Marty   Question about Todd and Marty EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:13 pm

If what Todd did to Marty was rape, then John raped Natalie in the same way - withheld information that would have influenced her decision to sleep with him. I don't see fans screaming that John raped Natalie. It's just the Todd haters using any excuse they can to bash him. I don't agree with him sleeping with her, but she was VERY persistentg.

I also don't agree that Todd was holding her captive. He was withholding information from her, but he told her many times she was free to go. I blame John, Marcie, Michael, Rex and Adriana for everything. Had they not kept Sam from Todd, Ramsey would never have been sent to investigate the rampant corruption and crimes at LPD. Had John, Rex, Adrianna and Rex not faked the death of Todd's son and done everything they could to cover it up, Marcie might not have gone nuts and kidnapped and endangered Sam, with John breaking the law to keep her safe. John and his family opened the door for Ramsey to come to town and kidnap Marty. They're the ones I blame. I don't like what Todd did, but John and co. got off scott-free without even guilty consciences.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Question about Todd and Marty   Question about Todd and Marty EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:41 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
If what Todd did to Marty was rape, then John raped Natalie in the same way - withheld information that would have influenced her decision to sleep with him. I don't see fans screaming that John raped Natalie. It's just the Todd haters using any excuse they can to bash him. I don't agree with him sleeping with her, but she was VERY persistentg.

I also don't agree that Todd was holding her captive. He was withholding information from her, but he told her many times she was free to go. I blame John, Marcie, Michael, Rex and Adriana for everything. Had they not kept Sam from Todd, Ramsey would never have been sent to investigate the rampant corruption and crimes at LPD. Had John, Rex, Adrianna and Rex not faked the death of Todd's son and done everything they could to cover it up, Marcie might not have gone nuts and kidnapped and endangered Sam, with John breaking the law to keep her safe. John and his family opened the door for Ramsey to come to town and kidnap Marty. They're the ones I blame. I don't like what Todd did, but John and co. got off scott-free without even guilty consciences.

Question about Todd and Marty 35166
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Question about Todd and Marty   Question about Todd and Marty EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:16 pm

The accusation of Todd's 'rerape' of Marty irritates me too. Yes it was atrocious, and downright disgusting, of him to feed her a bunch of lies to get her to become emotionally dependent to him, the bottom line remains that you can't rape the willing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Question about Todd and Marty   Question about Todd and Marty EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:09 am

My biggest problem was the lies. I really wish that they would have gone the other way with that and had him be completely honest about who he was, who she was and their past together, with her STILL wanting to be with him. Of course that would have made it much harder to vilify Todd but the haters would have still found a way. But yeah I hated the lies. It was one of the few times when I was totally against Todd and I didn't feel at all bad when Johnny burst in and almost beat him to death. Was it rape? I'm leaning towards NO but it was still very very despicable on his end.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Question about Todd and Marty   Question about Todd and Marty EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:51 am

Yeah - the lies bothered me, too. I wish TPTB could have found a way around it. I'd have been fine with John's murder attempt if he'd gottenthe sme treatment when he lied to Natalie. I just get SO sick of how hypocritical John is. He looks the other way when criminals are related to him but he does everything he can to get ToOdd. He's far worse than Todd IMO because Todd admits he's a bad guy and he feels remorse, whereas John doesn't have a conscience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Todd and Marty   Question about Todd and Marty Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about Todd and Marty
Page 1 of 1