Although I do not believe Todd shoved Marty... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Although I do not believe Todd shoved Marty...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

Although I do not believe Todd shoved Marty... Empty
PostSubject: Although I do not believe Todd shoved Marty...   Although I do not believe Todd shoved Marty... EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:36 am

That Marty did not immediately think of Todd, when just moments before her fall she had had a nasty exchange with him (where he threatened her) at the hospital was haphazard. Seeing the light go off in her head after she spent the whole episode irrationally fingering Natalie made her look silly.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Although I do not believe Todd shoved Marty...   Although I do not believe Todd shoved Marty... EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:35 pm

I guess Natalie was in the foreground in her mind since Johnny told her that Natalie was at the top of the stairs when he got there. Oh and how convenient that Johnny just happened to get back from California at the exact same time that Marty was pushed and used the exact same stairs that she fell down in.
Back to top Go down
tandmfan
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Although I do not believe Todd shoved Marty...   Although I do not believe Todd shoved Marty... EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:16 pm

I agree with Tony. I don't think that Marty even thought about Todd until Brody mentioned whether or not she spoke with any one else and the only reason she thought Natale was responsible is because John told her that she was on top of the staircase shortly after Marty fell down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Although I do not believe Todd shoved Marty...   Although I do not believe Todd shoved Marty... EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:56 pm

Of course they are going to set it up to make it look like Todd did it, why not, he is blamed for every heinous crime in Llanview so why not this? May sweeps we will find out who it really was behind Melinda's murder and the pushing of Marty down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Although I do not believe Todd shoved Marty...   Although I do not believe Todd shoved Marty... Empty

Back to top Go down

Although I do not believe Todd shoved Marty...
Page 1 of 1