Liam and Ryder  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Liam and Ryder

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Liam and Ryder  Empty
PostSubject: Liam and Ryder    Liam and Ryder  EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:00 am

Liam? How does Jersey trash wind up giving their son a name like Liam? As if he is going to be eating crumpets in Buckingham Palace with Liz, Charles and William. Ryder would be okay, if the last name wasn't Lovett.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Liam and Ryder  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liam and Ryder    Liam and Ryder  EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:01 am

Better than Asa the name just dosen't fit. Asa Lovett? I guess Liam for Johnny's Irish roots.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Liam and Ryder  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liam and Ryder    Liam and Ryder  EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:19 pm

Maybe they're trying to sound sophisticated - lol!!!! Johnny and Natty are trying to sound high class. I SO want Johnny to suffer the way he, Michael, Marcie, Rex and Adrianna made Todd suffer. I want him to get karma - have someone kidnap his child and let him believe that child was dead and then have people tell him it's better off that way because of the flea bag motel he lives in and the criminal lifestyle he leads. The thought of John getting to raise his child, after what he did to Todd, sickens me. It would be one thing is the bastard felt guilt or remorse or had paid in some way, but until he does, all I want is for John to know the pain he caused Todd.

Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

Liam and Ryder  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liam and Ryder    Liam and Ryder  EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:39 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
Maybe they're trying to sound sophisticated - lol!!!! Johnny and Natty are trying to sound high class. I SO want Johnny to suffer the way he, Michael, Marcie, Rex and Adrianna made Todd suffer. I want him to get karma - have someone kidnap his child and let him believe that child was dead and then have people tell him it's better off that way because of the flea bag motel he lives in and the criminal lifestyle he leads. The thought of John getting to raise his child, after what he did to Todd, sickens me. It would be one thing is the bastard felt guilt or remorse or had paid in some way, but until he does, all I want is for John to know the pain he caused Todd.

I don't like Johnny either but he and Todd seem to have this Love/Hate relationship. Johnny saves his life, Todd saves his, they should almost be a couple, heaven help us!
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

Liam and Ryder  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liam and Ryder    Liam and Ryder  EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:19 pm

I think Johnny DOES have a crush on Todd. I can't think of another explanation for his obsession with him. I'm sure he LOVES arresting Todd and patting him down. I'm fine with the back and forth between them but what I can't stand is John's arrogance and lack of remorse for his crimes, which is why i want him to suffer the same pain he let Todd go through.

I'd love to see John taunting Todd and being his usual jerk and then have Todd grab him in a big kiss and have John give in to it and realize that the reason why he's so obsessed with Todd is because he WANTS him.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

Liam and Ryder  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liam and Ryder    Liam and Ryder  EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:29 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
I think Johnny DOES have a crush on Todd. I can't think of another explanation for his obsession with him. I'm sure he LOVES arresting Todd and patting him down. I'm fine with the back and forth between them but what I can't stand is John's arrogance and lack of remorse for his crimes, which is why i want him to suffer the same pain he let Todd go through.

I'd love to see John taunting Todd and being his usual jerk and then have Todd grab him in a big kiss and have John give in to it and realize that the reason why he's so obsessed with Todd is because he WANTS him.

LOL thats great imagine what a storyline that would make????????
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

Liam and Ryder  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liam and Ryder    Liam and Ryder  EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:25 pm

I would LOVE to see Blaire and Marty and Téa react to Todd and John locking lips. I've felt for... well - ever since John began targeting Todd - that there was something more to it. Besides, the ONLY person that I've EVER seen John have any chemistry with is Todd. Todd and John could then sue for full custody and John could play dirty so that he and Todd ended up with Jack, Sam and Liam.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Liam and Ryder  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liam and Ryder    Liam and Ryder  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:28 am

Chris wrote:
Liam? How does Jersey trash wind up giving their son a name like Liam? As if he is going to be eating crumpets in Buckingham Palace with Liz, Charles and William. Ryder would be okay, if the last name wasn't Lovett.

I can't stand Brody's last name! Why on earth did RC name him Lovett? If Jessica marries him, her name is going to be Jessica Lovett. That sounds like the name of a Country singer.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

Liam and Ryder  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liam and Ryder    Liam and Ryder  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:50 pm

Yeah - I wonder why they chose that last name, too!!! Jessica Lovett - lol - I never thought of it that way but yeah - she does sound like she'd be a country singer.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Liam and Ryder  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liam and Ryder    Liam and Ryder  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:57 pm

Kral wrote:
Chris wrote:

I can't stand Brody's last name! Why on earth did RC name him Lovett? If Jessica marries him, her name is going to be Jessica Lovett. That sounds like the name of a Country singer.

And hyphenating it Jessica Buchanan-Lovett doesn't make it sound any better.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

Liam and Ryder  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liam and Ryder    Liam and Ryder  EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:28 am

Jason B. wrote:
Kral wrote:

And hyphenating it Jessica Buchanan-Lovett doesn't make it sound any better.

How about Jessica Buchanan Brennan Ford? I wonder if she is even going to marry Brody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Liam and Ryder  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liam and Ryder    Liam and Ryder  Empty

Back to top Go down

Liam and Ryder
Page 1 of 1