Baby Ryder is a bit fussy. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baby Ryder is a bit fussy.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Baby Ryder is a bit fussy. Empty
PostSubject: Baby Ryder is a bit fussy.   Baby Ryder is a bit fussy. EmptyTue May 10, 2011 5:44 am

He doesn't stop crying, no matter who holds him. They have to be using twins, so I guess both are just not comfortable on the set.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Baby Ryder is a bit fussy.   Baby Ryder is a bit fussy. EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:44 am

Is Baby Ryder Asian?? He kind of looked it yesterday.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Baby Ryder is a bit fussy.   Baby Ryder is a bit fussy. EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Poor kids! I'd be re-evaluating if they're always that unhappy. I remember that one kid they had playing jack back when Jack was worshipping Spencer and apparently the kid HATED acting and didn't want to be there but his parents were forcing him too.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Baby Ryder is a bit fussy.   Baby Ryder is a bit fussy. EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:08 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
Poor kids! I'd be re-evaluating if they're always that unhappy. I remember that one kid they had playing jack back when Jack was worshipping Spencer and apparently the kid HATED acting and didn't want to be there but his parents were forcing him too.

Wasn't that the Jack after the one who loved Spencer. The one who loved Spencer I remember being called "Children of the Corn" Jack, he was very plain, robotic and didn't have that much expression, and had dirty blond/reddish hair. Then after him was this slightly older, blonder, curly haired Jack that realized Spencer was a creep and shunned him. He was also the one that I remember Starr saying used to play around in Blair's makeup (somebody should tell Shane about that.) I think HE was the one who hated acting, which was a shame because I thought he was the most "natural" of the child actors who played Jack. Then he was replaced by Carmen who seemed younger initially, despite being around the same age. I remember I didn't like Carmen at first because of how child-like he seemed early on.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Baby Ryder is a bit fussy.   Baby Ryder is a bit fussy. EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:23 pm

Ooooh - maybe you're right. I can't remember now. I think I was thinking it was the Spencer one because the kid was so robotic and I assumed it was cause he didn't want to be there, once I heard about his parents forcing him to act. I'd forgotten about the other Jack but yeah - i do remember him taking over and thin king he was a younger Jack than the previous one.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Baby Ryder is a bit fussy.   Baby Ryder is a bit fussy. EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:46 am

Not only does he cry a lot but the cry effect the show uses sounds so fake. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby Ryder is a bit fussy.   Baby Ryder is a bit fussy. Empty

Back to top Go down

Baby Ryder is a bit fussy.
Page 1 of 1