CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Ugh to Starr taking Hope to see PsychoMarty

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Ugh to Starr taking Hope to see PsychoMarty Empty Ugh to Starr taking Hope to see PsychoMarty

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:05 pm

Given the danger Hope and Starr were put in because of venge-driven, hate-filled Marty's stupidity and blindness, I'm surprised that Starr took Hope to see her. Thanks to Marty's blindness toward Starr and Cole, Hope and Starr nearly lost their lives. It would be one thing if Marty actually accepted responsibility for the danger she put them i but instead, she goes on abotu how great Cole is and how he should be out, despite his third murder attempt actually succeeding.n Cole has TOTALLY destroyed Starr and turned her brain to mush!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Ugh to Starr taking Hope to see PsychoMarty Empty Re: Ugh to Starr taking Hope to see PsychoMarty

Post by Jason B. Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:18 am

It was cheesy too how the sight of Hope just automatically snapped Marty back into reality. Bad plotting. But I will hold off on complaining too much if it means she's going to continue on with her plot to destroy Nat and John.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Ugh to Starr taking Hope to see PsychoMarty Empty Re: Ugh to Starr taking Hope to see PsychoMarty

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:37 am

Yeah - it really was cheesy. Seemed to overdone. Marty regaining her sainty to get revenge on John and Natty is good but all three are among the characters I hate the most. Between those three, I can't think of which one I hate more - it's all equal.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:27 am

I know it was cheesy but I am glad they did it. I hate what they have done to Susan Haskell and Marty, she is so beneath this type of writing and a waste of probably one of the best actresses on the show.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:29 pm

Yeah - the writing for her has made MArty really hard to like! The sad thing is, SH has amazing chemistry with TSJ, but TPTB ruined that totally. TSJ is another one for whom the writing usually sucks. TPTB seem to prefer to invest in those with lesser talent, while giving the true talent crappy writing and poor storylines. I still hate Marty and have ever since John entered the picture.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:58 pm