CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
TSJFan4Ever
gmruss4
Kral
7 posters

I hope this is sniveling Starr Thornhart's last stand!

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

I hope this is sniveling Starr Thornhart's last stand! Empty I hope this is sniveling Starr Thornhart's last stand!

Post by Kral Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:53 pm

Watching her beg, cry and shriek at Cole's legs was a sight that I didn't miss or need to see again.
    I just figured out who Sole-Starr reminds me off...HT's Kelly (crying over Kevin) and Natalie (crying over John).
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

I hope this is sniveling Starr Thornhart's last stand! Empty Re: I hope this is sniveling Starr Thornhart's last stand!

Post by gmruss4 Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:11 pm

Me too because I am getting pretty sick of it. She only acts that way with Cole and always making excuses for him just like Marty.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

I hope this is sniveling Starr Thornhart's last stand! Empty Re: I hope this is sniveling Starr Thornhart's last stand!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:04 am

Cole has completely destroyed Starr but I hope once he's gone, we'll get Starr MANNING back! She'll never be the same as she was prior to Cole, though.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by stavdash Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:12 am

In my mind, Starr was destroyed before she was even allowed to fully develop into her own character. Honestly, she was already being dismantled prior to taking up with him. Starr was forever changed after she ran away to meet Travis in New York. Then I recall her little cute-sy crush on Hispanic Ricky, who had to ride to her rescue when she was being bullied by a bunch of rich kids.

Starr went from being a brash, gutsy hellion–who would assist Todd in his schemes–to a generic teen ingenue who cries over the guy. Puberty is what wrecked Starr Manning, Eyebrows Thornhart just cemented it.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:43 am

I ff mostly all scenes yesterday with Starr and Cole, didn't want to witness a potato faced cole crying or Starr whining and sniveling, glad I missed it. I don't think Starr will ever be the way she was, she has grown up now and she is a mother.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:14 pm

resourceful and spunky starr manning is forever gone. she is headed toward jessica territory.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:01 pm

Yeah - I fear that Starr Manning will never come back. Maybe Dani will turn out to be that feisty, spunky, fiery girl that Starr once was. I barely watch the Stale scenes, either, and never have. They make me sick and knowing what Coal has done to Starr makes is even worse. At least she'll soon be free of that creature of destruction.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by JeanMerc82 Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:47 pm

John makes every woman he's with BORING/ Cole makes the whole world BORED... These two should of been Father and Son.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:00 am

Cole & John really do deserve each other! Both are criminals who put their own needs before the needsof the women they claim to live. Neither has a conscience and neither has a heart.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:06 pm