CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

I can't believe they've killed Cane off!!!!

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

I can't believe they've killed Cane off!!!! Empty I can't believe they've killed Cane off!!!!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:27 am

I can't believe they're killing Cane off. I keep hoping it'll turn out it was just a scam to trap his Dad and that he really isn't dead. Things sure have heated up on Y&R - WOW! You can tell it's sweeps!!
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

I can't believe they've killed Cane off!!!! Empty Re: I can't believe they've killed Cane off!!!!

Post by gmruss4 Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:36 pm

I hope that what I just read at is true. I just read at SOC that Cane faked his death to free himself of his father and to set him up. Lily and Cane is my favorite couple and I can't stand it if he is gone. Malcolm is making me sick now being as judgmental as Neil is putting Cane down and he just got shot. They are to involved in her marriage for me.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

I can't believe they've killed Cane off!!!! Empty Re: I can't believe they've killed Cane off!!!!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:26 am

I hope that's true, too, but today looked pretty real with the scenes at the morgue and everything. If Cane is faking, he's doing an AMAZING job!!!!!!!! I'd love to see him giving his Dad a taste of his own medicine, as it's clear that Cane Daddy only cares about himself and is willing to risk his son and his grandchildren so long as he gets what he wants.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:23 am

Soap deaths always look real. Many even have morgue scenes. Unless we saw the body decay or sliced open for an autopsy, I don't buy it.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:32 pm

Yeah like David Hayward on AMC faked his death and even had an artopsy and still came back from the dead. Y& R don't usually do many come back from death s/l but I sure hope this is one of them.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:48 pm

I didn't know David had done that, though it sounds just like him! It's hard to know, though. With Chance's death, we got the reveal after his funeral. What I can't see Cane doing is putting those babies at risk and the way that carriage went crashing down the stairs... well - it makes me wonder if it all is real.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:43 am

Yeah, David faked his death and he was going to let Ryan go to jail for it till Greenlee took the blame to save Saint Ryan. Then he came back to save her. I wish they had let Ryan fry. I loved how David set him up. The whole time David was married to Greenlee, Ryan wouldn't leave them alone.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:59 am

I'm so glad I quit AMC when Jeff Branson left. I sounds like it's just gotten worse and worse. I hate David, Ryan AND Greenlee, so I don't know what I'd have made of that story - depising David but also despising Ryan - what a mess!!!!

I hope they bring Cane back from the dead, but it's hard to know. Then again, Days brought back Patch and didn't Jack get brought back after donating sme organs?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:54 am