**SPOILERS**  YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!  Friday/Monday is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**SPOILERS** YEEHAW!!!!!!!!! Friday/Monday is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

**SPOILERS**  YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!  Friday/Monday is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: **SPOILERS** YEEHAW!!!!!!!!! Friday/Monday is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   **SPOILERS**  YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!  Friday/Monday is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:59 am

The previews for Fridays' Canadian show and Monday's US show are AWESOME - WOW WOW WOW!!!! I can't WAIT for the eppy - amazing!!!!!!

Thursday /Friday's show ended with Daniel finding out he's the Dad to Billy & Victoria's baby, while Chloe stood there and was SO jealous of the new baby.

Christine walked in while Ronan, Paul and Heather were together in Ronan's hospital room and told them that Chance was a match for Ronan.

Nina spilled wine on Jill to get her out of the room. Jill went upstairs, furious, to change and found CHANCE in her room!!!!!

Preview for the next show:

Nina saying they have to keep it a secret about Chance
- Kevin telling Jana they've been divorced for over a year
- Christine telling heater, Ronan and Paul that Chance is back in town-
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

**SPOILERS**  YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!  Friday/Monday is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: **SPOILERS** YEEHAW!!!!!!!!! Friday/Monday is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   **SPOILERS**  YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!  Friday/Monday is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:46 am

I don't get Chloe. She is not married to Billy and whether he and Vicki have a child or not is none of her business. It is out of respect for her as the mother of his child that he told her and he don't owe her anything. She act as if she has some say so in their decisions. I was so glad Kevin just blurted out to Jana about the marriage so she wouldn't have time to come up with another story.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: **SPOILERS** YEEHAW!!!!!!!!! Friday/Monday is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   **SPOILERS**  YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!  Friday/Monday is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:52 am

Chloe's been driving me nuts and i just seems to get worse and worse. I coudn't believe the way she was acting over LUcy - very childish and immature - like the little girl who feels displaced by a new sibling, as if she's the only one who has the right to give Billy a child. I can't stand her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **SPOILERS** YEEHAW!!!!!!!!! Friday/Monday is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   **SPOILERS**  YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!  Friday/Monday is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

**SPOILERS** YEEHAW!!!!!!!!! Friday/Monday is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1