Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)

Go down 
+10
Tony Marino
femme fatale
RobbieFTW
CeCe
Nystyle709
Alan Smithee
TSJFan4Ever
Cheaps
RedBedroom
Chris
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) Empty
PostSubject: Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)   Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:48 am

I fear I'm coming down with the flu. I'm burning up, sweating, am experiencing chills, my muscles ache and I have had a headache all day. I think I caught something shoveling snow yesterday. Even though I'm off work tomorrow–thank God–I'm about to go to bed now. Forgive me everyone if I don't post as much over the next few days but I'll still be here, so if anyone needs anything feel free to drop me a PM or email and I'll respond. Hopefully this won't last for too long. Everyone have a good night/weekend.

- Chris.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)   Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:02 am

Feel better soon, bunny.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)   Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:20 am

im sorry sad i just came over slight sickness too, ill make u some soup, big grin
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)   Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:30 am

Sorry to hear that, Chris. I'm still getting over a REALLY bad cold! I'd have taken a day or two off last week but was just starting a new position and couldn't request the time off. I mean, I guess I could have, but I would have felt bed. Made it through last week on meds, though. This week has been better.

Wish I could make you some chicken soup and bring you lots of orange juice and hot tea, Chris. Feel better soon! There are some really nasty bugs going around.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)   Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:45 am

Get well soon Chris! We'll try not to burn the place down while you're recuperating Wink
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)   Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:51 am

Poor baby. Get better soon! I had to sleep mine off last night.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)   Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:29 am

I think something started going around yesterday. Hope you will feel better really soon!
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)   Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:56 am

Hope you feel better Chris. big hugz
Back to top Go down
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

PostSubject: Re: Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)   Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:29 am

GWS Diddy! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)   Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:58 am

Chris wrote:
I fear I'm coming down with the flu. I'm burning up, sweating, am experiencing chills, my muscles ache and I have had a headache all day. I think I caught something shoveling snow yesterday. Even though I'm off work tomorrow–thank God–I'm about to go to bed now. Forgive me everyone if I don't post as much over the next few days but I'll still be here, so if anyone needs anything feel free to drop me a PM or email and I'll respond. Hopefully this won't last for too long. Everyone have a good night/weekend.

- Chris.

Awww man, I hope you feel better soon Chris try to keep warm and drink some hot tea with lemon and honey, works wonders. If your not better in a couple of days see the doctor. I am still getting over the miserable bronchitis I got from shoveling in the snowstorm of December 28, the cough takes forever to go away and having to go out in the cold every day dosen't help.

Get well Bud big hugz
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)   Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:09 pm

Thanks for the sentiments everyone; I think I actually feel worse this morning. This is gonna be a bad weekend for me. Hopefully I will be better by Monday morning, so I can go to work.

Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)   Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:11 pm

Chris wrote:
Thanks for the sentiments everyone; I think I actually feel worse this morning. This is gonna be a bad weekend for me. Hopefully I will be better by Monday morning, so I can go to work.

It gets worse before better. Try to relax today my man, and as I said if your not better you may need to see the doc for some meds.

booty shake
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)   Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:41 pm

I'm sorry you're not feeling so good Chris! Remember, get plenty of Vitamin C and fluids. And if you need to take a little break from the forum, we totally understand - the important thing is that you rest! Feel better soon! big hugz
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)   Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:46 pm

We will all take care of the board for you while you get better and if we encounter some bizarre foul mouthed spewing Troll we will battle him/her with our wits and drive him/her out of the CC!!!!!!

big grin
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)   Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:30 pm

Chris wrote:

Stay warm and hydrated. Can't stress too much the Vitamin C and clear liquids.

Sweat is good (keep extra dry sheets handy - if you soak 'em that is a good sign).
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)   Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:05 pm

Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather Mister Chris. Drink lots of orange juice, eat some chicken soup, and pile on the blankets. Also, a humidifier works wonders too. This winter is a brutal one, we're all going to need to remember to take care of ourselves as we battle snow, chill and sleet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)   Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:04 am

What a way to spend the weekend, though!!!! and better just in time for work.

I guess this means we have to behave while Chris is sick. Anyone bring the matches?
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)   Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:35 am

Feel better pawtnuh.

Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) 519SGJMXWXL._SL300_

It works.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)   Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:25 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:

I guess this means we have to behave while Chris is sick. Anyone bring the matches?

laughing
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)   Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:20 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
I guess this means we have to behave while Chris is sick.

Stop running around with those scissors Tony!!! Red, stop coloring on the walls!! OK, which one of you TP'd Forgivnessman?
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)   Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:59 am

alan smithee wrote:
TSJFan4Ever wrote:

Stop running around with those scissors Tony!!! Red, stop coloring on the walls!! OK, which one of you TP'd Forgivnessman?
blushing
WHAT paper trail????? Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) 347906160iwwmadph Oh. . . you mean THAT?!?!?!?!
I had enchiladas last night. Yeah enchiladas!

Just kidding.
I'd use rope.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)   Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:37 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:

LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)   Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:38 am

alan smithee wrote:
TSJFan4Ever wrote:

Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) 176229
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)   Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:27 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:
alan smithee wrote:

blushing
WHAT paper trail????? Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) 347906160iwwmadph Oh. . . you mean THAT?!?!?!?!
I had enchiladas last night. Yeah enchiladas!

Just kidding.
I'd use rope.

Wasn't me - I was swinging from the chandeliers!!!! You should see the height I was getting.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)   Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:03 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
Wasn't me - I was swinging from the chandeliers!!!! You should see the height I was getting.

Oh I can tell from the footprints all over the ceiling young lady! shake sense n2u

Wink

Nice dismount by the way clapping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)   Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next