CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Snake Missing for A Month found on Boston Subway

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Snake Missing for A Month found on Boston Subway Empty Snake Missing for A Month found on Boston Subway

Post by Tony Marino Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:35 pm

Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Snake Missing for A Month found on Boston Subway Empty Re: Snake Missing for A Month found on Boston Subway

Post by Shale Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Well at least that is a happier ending than the "lost" boa constrictors who grow to 30 feet long down here.

Then there are those that escape, slither down the toilet and pop up in another apartment. Think of that next time you go put your ass on the pot in the dark of night. hehe
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Snake Missing for A Month found on Boston Subway Empty Re: Snake Missing for A Month found on Boston Subway

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:45 pm

And this is why you don't wear your snake on the Red Line. You wear it on the E line going outbound only!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:09 am

Kudos to the snake for surviving so long. I'm impressed. I wonder about the owner, though. If she sat next to em on the subway... well... I'd be leaving in a hurry. I REALLY don't like snakes at all!!!!
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:52 am

Snakes on Boston subways, rats on New York subways. Is it safe to say that the subway system is linked to the Forrest or the zoo?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:15 pm