Brody and John seemed more interested in the reveals Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brody and John seemed more interested in the reveals

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Brody and John seemed more interested in the reveals Empty
PostSubject: Brody and John seemed more interested in the reveals   Brody and John seemed more interested in the reveals EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:19 am

I don't know if it was just the way the actors played it, but everyone getting married–especially the groomsmen–seemed more interested in what Vimal and Rama had to say about Clint than the fact that their wedding ceremony was being interrupted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Brody and John seemed more interested in the reveals   Brody and John seemed more interested in the reveals EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:49 am

LOL - typical pig-headed idiots that John and Brody are. Brody has become such a looser since he started hanging out with John. GO VIMAL!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Brody and John seemed more interested in the reveals   Brody and John seemed more interested in the reveals EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:27 am

As usual John looked like he would have rather been anywhere else than shackled to Natalie.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Brody and John seemed more interested in the reveals   Brody and John seemed more interested in the reveals EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:47 am

LOL - do you blame him? He looked just as bored with Blair, though. John doesn't do raomance. IT doesn't suit him. Vampires are better off left alone.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Brody and John seemed more interested in the reveals   Brody and John seemed more interested in the reveals EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Not a big John fan but I am glad he finally was interested in questioning her because he has been hinting for a while now and chose to beleive Natalie's lies but I think not even he can keep his head in the sand this time. I felt so bad for him and Jessica at the end today.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Brody and John seemed more interested in the reveals   Brody and John seemed more interested in the reveals EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:45 pm

I actually loved John today. The way he kept yelling at Natalie and wouldn't let her get away with anything was great. She tried to dodge answering his questions, made excuses and pulled her infamous crying, but he wasn't letting her off the hook.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Brody and John seemed more interested in the reveals   Brody and John seemed more interested in the reveals EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:35 am

I think I might have felt bad for John had he not robbed Todd of Sam and had he not helped cover up Rex's crime, denying Todd the chance to know his own son. Now John will know the pain of having a child ripped away from him, though it will be nowhere near the pain he was willing to let Todd live with just so his psycho sister-in-law could keep her pretty posession.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brody and John seemed more interested in the reveals   Brody and John seemed more interested in the reveals Empty

Back to top Go down

Brody and John seemed more interested in the reveals
Page 1 of 1