Saw the Blind Side Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saw the Blind Side

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Saw the Blind Side Empty
PostSubject: Saw the Blind Side   Saw the Blind Side EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:04 pm

It was o.k. but one thing that left me puzzled was why did Sandra Bullock win best actress? She is always very good in her movies but I would not consider this one a stellar performance. Its almost like they wanted her to have something good before something bad happened to her.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Saw the Blind Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saw the Blind Side   Saw the Blind Side EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:12 pm

I really look forward to reading about what you saw over the weekend, Tony. Good insight.

Far as the Blind Side goes, I didn't see it. It didn't really strike me as something I needed to see (was it any good?) From the trailer, it sort of looks like that Meg Ryan/Omar Epps movie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Saw the Blind Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saw the Blind Side   Saw the Blind Side EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:29 pm

Chris wrote:
From the trailer, it sort of looks like that Meg Ryan/Omar Epps movie.
LMAO! It's about 1000x better than that movie.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Saw the Blind Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saw the Blind Side   Saw the Blind Side EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:10 pm

Chris wrote:
I really look forward to reading about what you saw over the weekend, Tony. Good insight.

Far as the Blind Side goes, I didn't see it. It didn't really strike me as something I needed to see (was it any good?) From the trailer, it sort of looks like that Meg Ryan/Omar Epps movie.

The movie was enjoyable, it held my interest. I just felt that Sandra winning the Oscar for best actress was setting her up for the fall of her husband cheating on her since it all came out right after the awards. What humiliation for her, especially after her oscar speech. People can be very very cruel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saw the Blind Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saw the Blind Side   Saw the Blind Side Empty

Back to top Go down

Saw the Blind Side
Page 1 of 1