How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist?

Go down 
+7
Alan Smithee
Tony Marino
Kral
TPP
TSJFan4Ever
Supernova
MandyPerfumeGirl
11 posters
AuthorMessage
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist? Empty
PostSubject: How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist?   How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:09 pm

Hi all,

I think they recommend the average person should have a check-up once a year and go to the dentist twice a year. I never go to either unless I'm in pain, which I never am. Somehow I've managed to do without them for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist?   How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:55 pm

Doctor, never, dentist, once or twice a year, but now that I don't have anymore back teeth to extract, it should be about once a year for sure.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist?   How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:41 am

octor - once a year, unless I need to go more often - dentist is every 9-12 months or so
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist?   How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:31 am

Doctor, when something is wrong. I used to be great about my check ups but since the twins were born I never even went to my post delivery check up :/ My husband is always telling me I need to go but it's so hard, when everything is fine, to make that a priority.

The dentist every 6 months.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist?   How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:34 am

I see both once a year if nothing is wrong and I just need a checkup or cleaning. Supernova...you NEVER see a doctor? That's not good.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist?   How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:28 pm

Doctor once a year unless I am sick. Dentist every 6 months.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist?   How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:31 pm

Kral wrote:
I see both once a year if nothing is wrong and I just need a checkup or cleaning. Supernova...you NEVER see a doctor? That's not good.

Well what can I say? Aside from the fact that we don't have much use for them, my family has had a bad run of luck with doctors, almost every one my mother went to over the years has been a moron, had NO idea what he was talking about, and the one who delivered me nearly killed her and did get away with killing several other patients, so you might say we lost faith in them after that. And, I've never had any reason to go, I've never broken anything, never had any sickness other than the flu and the chickenpox, compared to a lot of people I've had a pretty good break in that regard.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist?   How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:03 pm

I should get back to the doctor for routine blood work but otherwise only on an as needed basis. I go to the dentist every 6 months. Like my hero Tony bear hug
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist?   How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:28 pm

Gyno exams every year. Physicals every year. Dentist about every six months. I just came back from the dentist actually.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist?   How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:21 am

I go to the dentist at least once a year. I actually was thinking about setting up an appointment in the spring, once road conditions become a little easier (my dentist's office isn't close to my house.) I haven't had a physical in nearly two years.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist?   How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:28 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
Gyno exams every year. Physicals every year. Dentist about every six months. I just came back from the dentist actually.

Wow, that's impressive!

I haven't gone to the doctor in about 1 and 1/2 years and I haven't been to the dentist in probably about 6 or 7 years. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist?   How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist? EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:49 am

MandyPerfumeGirl wrote:
Nystyle709 wrote:

Wow, that's impressive!

I haven't gone to the doctor in about 1 and 1/2 years and I haven't been to the dentist in probably about 6 or 7 years. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

If you don't do anything else, you should at least get your Pap smear every year. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist?   How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist? EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:20 am

Impact wrote:
I go to the dentist at least once a year. I actually was thinking about setting up an appointment in the spring, once road conditions become a little easier (my dentist's office isn't close to my house.) I haven't had a physical in nearly two years.

Exactly what I plan to do. I figure that I will set up an appointment to get my teeth cleaned around May (after my tax return comes.) Just saw my doctor this week because of my flu, but haven't had my testicles examined–by a doctor–in about two years. I should probably set up an appointment for a physical too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist?   How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist? EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:27 am

Wait a sec Chris. Your doctor exams your testicles? Um...I hate to break it to you, but that's not part of a routine exam! I suppose he told you that he needs to stick his finger up your ass to check your prostate!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist?   How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist? EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:30 am

ROFLMAO!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist?   How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist? EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:32 am

alan smithee wrote:
Wait a sec Chris. Your doctor exams your testicles? Um...I hate to break it to you, but that's not part of a routine exam! I suppose he told you that he needs to stick his finger up your ass to check your prostate!

Alan, I know it's not routine. lol

I'm just saying that I haven't had a complete physical exam in a few years.

I also knew that that comment would catch your attention. I was waiting for it… Wink ROFLMAO!
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist?   How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist? EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:43 am

(Mischievous giggle)
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist?   How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:53 am

Dentist about every eight months. As far as a doc, rarely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist?   How often do you go to the doctor? Dentist? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1