CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

WOW - Chloe has become SUCH a bitter, jealous BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

WOW - Chloe has become SUCH a bitter, jealous BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty WOW - Chloe has become SUCH a bitter, jealous BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:39 am

Never thought I'd say this but poor Kecin stuck with Chloe over Jana. After watching today's eppy (Thurs US eppy) the way Chloe went off today in the hospital - what an absolute bitter, jealous, heartless BITCH they've turned her into. Wow!!!! SHe was digusting. She only cares about herself and today it was SO apparent. Poor Nina having to deal with that little tramp. I wish Chance could have heard her. She treats Ronan like dirt and then has the nerve to get upset because that she's out of the loop with Chance when everyone knows she can't keep her trap shut and is so busy flapping her jaws or threatening to go to the press. UGH!!!
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

WOW - Chloe has become SUCH a bitter, jealous BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WOW - Chloe has become SUCH a bitter, jealous BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by gmruss4 Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:38 pm

She has always been that way, just had it hidden well. I can't stand her and I don't even know why she is at that hospital at all.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

WOW - Chloe has become SUCH a bitter, jealous BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WOW - Chloe has become SUCH a bitter, jealous BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:11 pm

They really have hidden it well, then. Guess Chloe's true colours are coming out again.

Last edited by TSJFan4Ever on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    wombat44
    wombat44
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 2

Post by wombat44 Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:22 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:Never thought I'd say this but poor Kecin stuck with Chloe over Jana. After watching today's eppy (Thurs US eppy) the way Chloe went off today in the hospital - what an absolute bitter, jealous, heartless BITCH they've turned her into. Wow!!!! SHe was digusting. She only cares about herself and today it was SO apparent. Poor Nina having to deal with that little tramp. I wish Chance could have heard her. She treats Ronan like dirt and then has the nerve to get upset because that she's out of the loop with Chance when everyone knows she can't keep her trap shut and is so busy flapping her jaws or threatening to go to the press. UGH!!!

I'm a bit confused...

Wasn't it Heather who threatened to go to the press, after Paul, (Lousy PI but apparently brilliant ballistics expert,) told her that the 'shot' heard on the tape, was actually a blank?

Wasn't it Heather who was carrying on like a pork chop because she was kept out of the loop about Chance being alive? (Even though she was kicked out of her job and wasn't entitled to know anything?)

I live in Australia...maybe we get a different version of the show here. I shall complain to TPTB. Shocked
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:14 pm

You might be behind, then. Heather did all that, but Chloe was also threatening to go to the press and blab. I can't remember all that she said, as I eventually hit mute (her voice was annoying me) but she went on a rampage and that's why Heather finally told her the truth. Chloe was basically behaving just the way Heather was a few weeks prior. She threatened to go to Restless Style, i think it was, or something like that. Heather told her about Chance to shut her up before she blew his cover with her tantrums Both girls were behaving like monsters.
    wombat44
    wombat44
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 2

Post by wombat44 Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:16 pm

awwww...I'm going to disagree...I like Chloe....Heather REALLY irritates me.

(Pssst...what happens when a new poster disagrees with the Mod,...this? ---> bitch-slapped )

big grin
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:48 am

I liked Chloe for awhile and I liked Heather for awhile but now I can't stand either of them. I hep Chance leaves them both out in the cold and Kevin dumps Chloe. After seeing her tantrums the other day and the way she went on and on and couldn't shut her mouth when she KNEW Nina was hurting... it just showed how selfish Chloe is, and Heather it no different.

For awhile, Heather was the one who REALLY annoyed me, but then she got less annoying for awhile. Now she's back to being annoying, but Chloe is driving me crazy now, too. I liked her for awhile, but now I can't sand her. Maybe that will change and I'll stop hating both women at some point, though, 'cause there was a time when I could say that I liked them - just not at the same time.

As for disagreeing with the mods? I'll just kidnap your first born and sell him on the black market, sleep with both of your brothers and then you Dad, switch the DNA results so you think your parents are the wrong ones, bring back some dead people, reveal your most hated enemy to be your sister or brother, or mother or father or long lost child and then get amnesia so I can't be blamed, or some equally soapy thing.

Welcome to the board, BTW Smile It's nice to have some new faces.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:24 pm

She has always been this way. She need to worry more about her own life and get out of everyone else's business.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:27 am

what life? LOL! He only life is sticking her nose in where it doesn't belong. UGH! I wish she'd just go away. Poor Kevin! Even Jana is starting to look good compared to Chloe.
    nan5623
    nan5623
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by nan5623 Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:55 pm

Jana is nutz & coniving. I don't like her at all. Guess, Jana was/is going to pretend to be PG, with what Chloe found in Jana's closet!! embarassed
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Yeah - Jana really is nuts!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the reactions when the truth about Jana comes out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 4:42 pm