What a nasty little piece of work Natalie is Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What a nasty little piece of work Natalie is

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

What a nasty little piece of work Natalie is Empty
PostSubject: What a nasty little piece of work Natalie is   What a nasty little piece of work Natalie is EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:09 am

"We should get back to the baby, Marty may be on her way to take him" eye roll

Nasty little piece of work she is.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: What a nasty little piece of work Natalie is   What a nasty little piece of work Natalie is EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:49 pm

I just can't beleive how she is turing this around on everyone and still holding that lie till the end. I am not John fan but I am glad he is finished with her.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: What a nasty little piece of work Natalie is   What a nasty little piece of work Natalie is EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:42 pm

gmruss4 wrote:
I just can't beleive how she is turing this around on everyone and still holding that lie till the end. I am not John fan but I am glad he is finished with her.

Til the VERY end. I had to laugh when she tried with that. John wasn't having it.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: What a nasty little piece of work Natalie is   What a nasty little piece of work Natalie is EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:35 am

I'm not surprised. I have to say, though, that John is getting what he deserves, given how he treated Marty and Blaire, and I hate both of them. In fact, I hate all of the women John has been with recently.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: What a nasty little piece of work Natalie is   What a nasty little piece of work Natalie is EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:53 am

Natalie gets what she deserves, even though I think her and Johnny are a match made in heaven I enjoyed him screaming at her and watching her try to lie her way out of the situation once again. Did you see Johnny crying, I wanted to feel sorry for him but I just could not.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: What a nasty little piece of work Natalie is   What a nasty little piece of work Natalie is EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:44 am

Match made in heaven, Tony? More like a match made in hell. Razz I feel nothing but disgust for Johnny. now he knows a fraction of the pain he caused Todd when he helped cover up Rex's crime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a nasty little piece of work Natalie is   What a nasty little piece of work Natalie is Empty

Back to top Go down

What a nasty little piece of work Natalie is
Page 1 of 1