Cole is a piece of FILTH! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cole is a piece of FILTH!

Go down 
+3
gmruss4
Crazy4Gaga
TSJFan4Ever
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Cole is a piece of FILTH! Empty
PostSubject: Cole is a piece of FILTH!   Cole is a piece of FILTH! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Cole is so used to blaming other people for his actions that he can't take responsibility and own his crimes or his actions. It was disgusting listening to him stammering around and making excuses for why he almost slept with Hannah. He blamed Hannah and then Starr, only she wouldn't let him get away with it and called him on it and the SOB had to retract. Not that I expect the cretin to accept responsibly for ANYTHING he does, given the way John, Nora and Marty molly coddle the brat and blame everyone else for the things he does.

They really need to break Stale up for good. He's ruining Starr and dragging her down. He's a liar and a creep. He deserves Hannah. Those two are a perfect match, though Hannah has far more of a heart than Cole and at least she's doing her best to keep him out of danger, which is more than can be said for Cole trying to keep Starr out of danger.

Had to vent after seeing Cole today. He was just disgusting.

Last edited by TSJFan4Ever on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crazy4Gaga
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Crazy4Gaga

Female
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Cole is a piece of FILTH!   Cole is a piece of FILTH! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:46 pm

Thanks for the warning. Now I'm prepared to handle with some caution ahead of time before my blood pressure really goes up, lol!
Starr BETTER stand up for herself and not accept all his stupid excuses.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cole is a piece of FILTH!   Cole is a piece of FILTH! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:57 pm

It gets worse Check out my reply to your TnT question.

As for Cole. More and more signs of his abusive side. One of these days he's going to loose it and assault Starr again. That boy needs to be in jail and everyone working to keep him out is going to bare some responsibility for the harm that will come to Cole's next victim. Cole is still the one making choices and will bear the primary responsibility, but everyone who's enabled him to continue his violence will have played a part.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Cole is a piece of FILTH!   Cole is a piece of FILTH! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:49 pm

I am so sick of him I don't know what to do. When she was saying I hate you, I was hoping she woudl pack her crap and go home to Dorian's. It is time Starr got away from Cole because he is never going to get the help he needs because they keep letting him off the hook. And his mother the shrink can't even notice that kid needs help. He has paralized one person and almost killed another man and she still won't get him any help. That is why I wanted him found guilty so the court could order him to get therapy.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cole is a piece of FILTH!   Cole is a piece of FILTH! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:57 pm

He's almost killed two people. He was trying to kill what's his name - the FBI guy they brought in to investigate the corruption in LPD. He tried killing him and got Miles instead. He got away with paralysing a kid with with frequent bail and parole violations. Marty's too blinded to see the help her son needs and the same goes for John and Nora. All three do nothing but make excuses, cover for him and get him off.

Starr needs to open up her eyes and realize what a cretin Cole is and that he's not going to change. He's manipulative and conniving and she stays with him no matter what he does. TPTB have turned her into such a pathetic, brainless creature to keep her with him. It's just sad - really sad. Cole needs help. he needs serious therapy and he needs to accept possibility for his crimes.
Back to top Go down
Adrian LePere
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Adrian LePere

Male
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Cole is a piece of FILTH!   Cole is a piece of FILTH! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:36 am

Cole is the village idiot. Every time I see him, he manages to look sillier than the last time. What are they doing??? Cut him lose. He was never a welcome addition to the show and now it's just painful.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Cole is a piece of FILTH!   Cole is a piece of FILTH! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:37 am

If I didn't sort of like Hannah, I would be screaming for him to get with her and for her psycho ass to make his life a living hell. Cole is just so....ugh....! He has always had this uber bratty, deflecting self-righteous odor to his personality that makes you wanna vomit. I haven't disliked a guy like this on such a level since Antonio.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Cole is a piece of FILTH!   Cole is a piece of FILTH! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:45 am

i won't be watching wed's episode when eli,nora,starr,marty and john have their sick grins and celebrations going on!
Back to top Go down
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Cole is a piece of FILTH!   Cole is a piece of FILTH! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:45 am

TIIC want us to believe he is Heathcliff from "Wuthering Heights" but he is just another Kiefer (GH) except Keifer at least had an abusive father to help explain, not excuse his actions. Cole has always been pampered, excused, coddled by his mom, John and Starr. Cole is just a rotten person.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cole is a piece of FILTH!   Cole is a piece of FILTH! EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:51 pm

Cole's is NOTHING like Heathcliffe and if TPTB want us to belief that, they're stupider than I thought and are really insulting Wuthering Heights. Cole is a spoilt rotten brat who's enabled by everyone around him and now Téa's joined the crowd of enablers who want Cole to get away with his crime. John, Cole, Nora and Marty are the worst kind of scum. Cole is a coward who cares only about himself and doesn't care about the danger he puts those around him in. I have to wonder if TPTB are writing Cole out. He's become such a worthless piece of filth beyond any redemption.
Back to top Go down
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Cole is a piece of FILTH!   Cole is a piece of FILTH! EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:57 pm

I wonder if anyone will change their minds if he beats Starr to a pulp? What would Todd do then? Cole is a piece of FILTH! 778350 I think he would tear him to pieces while everyone else, including Starr would still defend him.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cole is a piece of FILTH!   Cole is a piece of FILTH! EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:07 pm

Yeah - i've been wondering about that, too! John, Marty, Nora and Téa will bear responsiblity for anything that happens to Starr or Hope because it was thanks to them that Cole got off. I don't really blame Todd - Téa basically emotionally blackmailed him into speaking out on Cole's behalf - but the others? There's no excuse for them. Todd will never forgive himself if Cole lays a hand on Starr and he'll take all of them blame on, rather than putting it where it belongs - on those who wanted Cole to get away with his crime. I'm sure he could beat her to a bloody pulp and go after Hope and Starr would still defend him. It's clear that no one is going to get Cole the help he needs, so it's only a matter of time before his next murder attempt. If Starr so much as looks as James again, there's a good chance he'll following through on his threat to do to James what he did to Todd. It's just a matter of time before Cole looses his temper. He's already really bordering on abusive the way he talks to Starr and how controlling he is - the tone of his voice. It's not going to take much to push him over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cole is a piece of FILTH!   Cole is a piece of FILTH! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cole is a piece of FILTH!
Page 1 of 1