CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Tony Marino
Chris
6 posters

Will you watch the RHTodd repeat tomorrow?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Will you watch the RHTodd repeat tomorrow? Empty Will you watch the RHTodd repeat tomorrow?

Post by Chris Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:40 pm

Will you watch the RHTodd repeat tomorrow? BlairToddWed
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Will you watch the RHTodd repeat tomorrow? Empty Re: Will you watch the RHTodd repeat tomorrow?

Post by Tony Marino Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:47 pm

Absolutely No!
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Will you watch the RHTodd repeat tomorrow? Empty Re: Will you watch the RHTodd repeat tomorrow?

Post by gmruss4 Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:42 pm

I sure will. I love him just as much as I love TSJ.
    TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

Post by TSJToddFan Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:49 pm

If this was being rerun on SOAPnet just for nostalgia sake I would, but I can't be bothered with this repeat when I suspect that it's part of launchpad of Howarth coming back and St. John possibly being thrown out of the role. Not gonna watch. That I'm even bothering to still watch new episode as they assault me with that old wedding picture every other day is a testimonial of my patience.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:40 pm

TSJToddFan wrote:If this was being rerun on SOAPnet just for nostalgia sake I would, but I can't be bothered with this repeat when I suspect that it's part of launchpad of Howarth coming back and St. John possibly being thrown out of the role. Not gonna watch. That I'm even bothering to still watch new episode as they assault me with that old wedding picture every other day is a testimonial of my patience.

This.

Part of me really wants to, not so much because of the TnB wedding but because of the other characters, actors & stories from that time that I wouldn't mind seeing again. There might even be Tina! But seeing RH presented as Todd during this storm of innuendo about him returning and knowing that they're only rerunning this to stir it up leaves me feeling like I should boycott it. TPTB's intentions are tricky with this.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:32 am

Most definitely not! I refused to watch OLTL when RH was on because I couldn't stand his Todd. I only became a fan after he vacated the last time and Trevor took over the role and was revealed to be Todd. I paused my DVR and even took OLTL off my cable box for tomorrow. I won't play these games with TPTB.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:40 pm

According to my cable guide, in addition to the Todd and Blair wedding, the episode will also feature Marty and Patrick in Ireland, as well as Kelly asking Joey to take her virginity.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:49 pm

Okay. I admit that I watched and you know what? The TnB wedding was actually boring. In the same episode we had Asa, Alex, Tina, Bora part 1, etc. TnB and Marty/Patrick were the drudges of the episode.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:22 pm