DARK SHADOWS MOVIE - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DARK SHADOWS MOVIE

Go down 
+5
Chris
Alan Smithee
tmontyb
CeCe
Tony Marino
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

DARK SHADOWS MOVIE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK SHADOWS MOVIE   DARK SHADOWS MOVIE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Its going to be released in 2012.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: DARK SHADOWS MOVIE   DARK SHADOWS MOVIE - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:40 am

Update:

Comic-Con Announces Classic Cast Movie Cameos
Friday's classic Dark Shadows panel at San Diego's Comic-Con revealed some exciting news for the upcoming Dark Shadows feature film, with the confirmation that four actors from the original series have filmed cameo appearances. Jonathan Frid (Barnabas Collins), Lara Parker (Angelique), David Selby (Quentin Collins) and Kathryn Leigh Scott (Maggie Evans) all recently flew to England and spent three days on set at Pinewood Studios.

At the panel, Lara and Kathryn were enthusiastic about the experience, revealing that actresses Helena Bonham Carter (Dr. Julia Hoffman) and Michelle Pfeiffer (Elizabeth Collins Stoddard) are hooked on watching the original episodes of the show on DVD. Speaking to the ShadowGram newsletter, Lara says: "We were treated like royalty... when Johnny [Depp] met Jonathan [Frid], he said, 'We wouldn't be here if not for you.'" ShadowGram has also confirmed that Danny Elfman's score for the film will include the original Dark Shadows theme tune by Robert Cobert.

Christopher Lee For Dark Shadows Movie?

Another frequent Tim Burton collaborator looks set to appear in the forthcoming Dark Shadows feature film, with news that veteran British actor Christopher Lee has joined the cast. According to a recent posting by the administrator of Lee's official website: "He is working on the movie for sure. As for his role, I do not know."

Christopher Lee's long career includes numerous iconic roles, including Frankenstein and Dracula for the Hammer horror movies, plus appearances in The Lord of the Rings trilogy and George Lucas' Star Wars prequels. In recent years, he has worked on several projects for Tim Burton, including Sleepy Hollow and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Back in February, Burton presented him with British Academy of Film and Television Arts fellowship

Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: DARK SHADOWS MOVIE   DARK SHADOWS MOVIE - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:16 pm

Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfifer from the new Dark Shadows Movie:

DARK SHADOWS MOVIE - Page 2 Dsmovie1
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: DARK SHADOWS MOVIE   DARK SHADOWS MOVIE - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:22 pm

Depp looks like he's wearing a mask. Any word on a specific release date?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: DARK SHADOWS MOVIE   DARK SHADOWS MOVIE - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:54 pm

Release date is May 11.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: DARK SHADOWS MOVIE   DARK SHADOWS MOVIE - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:33 am

damn... loved the show. A few years ago, my bro had the whole series and I gotta tell you... although i loved the nostalgia, it was truly comical to see the bats on strings floating around the room LOL

they should bring it back on AntennaTV
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: DARK SHADOWS MOVIE   DARK SHADOWS MOVIE - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:55 am

wants2laugh wrote:
damn... loved the show. A few years ago, my bro had the whole series and I gotta tell you... although i loved the nostalgia, it was truly comical to see the bats on strings floating around the room LOL

they should bring it back on AntennaTV

I own the whole series on DVD and will one day sit down and start watching from the beginning. I have seen episodes in rerun but out of sequence.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: DARK SHADOWS MOVIE   DARK SHADOWS MOVIE - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:19 am

And finally there's a trailer Smile

Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: DARK SHADOWS MOVIE   DARK SHADOWS MOVIE - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:17 pm

We just saw this during Once Upon a Time. Not what I was expecting. If my wife doesn't want to go I know my daughter will.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: DARK SHADOWS MOVIE   DARK SHADOWS MOVIE - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:35 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
We just saw this during Once Upon a Time. Not what I was expecting. If my wife doesn't want to go I know my daughter will.
I agree & hearing that a lot. I was expecting something a little...darker. I do like that they set it in the '70's.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: DARK SHADOWS MOVIE   DARK SHADOWS MOVIE - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:25 pm

I too saw the Trailer last night on Once Upon a Time. I am very disappointed I didn't know it was going to be a dark comedy and a spoof on the original series. I don't even know if I want to see it. I agree CeCe I thought it was going to be darker rather than a comedy.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: DARK SHADOWS MOVIE   DARK SHADOWS MOVIE - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:51 pm

I don't know why they keep having the idea everything they remake needs to be a spoof. So much could have been done with Dark Shadows.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: DARK SHADOWS MOVIE   DARK SHADOWS MOVIE - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:51 pm

I love the sound track in the trailer.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: DARK SHADOWS MOVIE   DARK SHADOWS MOVIE - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:44 am

I guess I win on this one. I never watched Dark Shadows on TV - maybe one episode and it looked like a serious ghost/vampire type show.

So, nothing to lose by watching this vamp comedy set in a place I remember, since I was not a fan of the show.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: DARK SHADOWS MOVIE   DARK SHADOWS MOVIE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:27 pm

The commercial spots make it seem like a dark comedy.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: DARK SHADOWS MOVIE   DARK SHADOWS MOVIE - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:30 am

the sex scene looks a lot like what my army boyfriend and i had the first time he came home from iraq!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: DARK SHADOWS MOVIE   DARK SHADOWS MOVIE - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:44 pm

I am still torn whether or not I want to see this or not. I was expecting a Dark Gothic tale not a silly spoof on what was once a great show. I may wait for Shale's review on it.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: DARK SHADOWS MOVIE   DARK SHADOWS MOVIE - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:28 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
I am still torn whether or not I want to see this or not. I was expecting a Dark Gothic tale not a silly spoof on what was once a great show. I may wait for Shale's review on it.

co-signs I think right now people familiar with the show are less enthusiastic than the people who never watched it.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: DARK SHADOWS MOVIE   DARK SHADOWS MOVIE - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:22 am

CeCe wrote:

co-signs I think right now people familiar with the show are less enthusiastic than the people who never watched it.

Yeah I agree with you and I would be stunned if this movie did very well at the box office. I have been reading that a lot of original fans are going to see it.
Back to top Go down
selinagomee
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
selinagomee

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: DARK SHADOWS MOVIE   DARK SHADOWS MOVIE - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:44 am

thanks for the post i am looking forward for this movie.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: DARK SHADOWS MOVIE   DARK SHADOWS MOVIE - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:54 am

CeCe wrote:

I watched just about all the shows when they were originally aired and I'm still looking forward to this.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: DARK SHADOWS MOVIE   DARK SHADOWS MOVIE - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:48 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:

I watched just about all the shows when they were originally aired and I'm still looking forward to this.

Uncle I hope you enjoy it. I own the entire series on DVD but have not watched it yet. I used to watch it when it was on SyFy and after seeing that and seeing how they made this movie I am just very disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: DARK SHADOWS MOVIE   DARK SHADOWS MOVIE - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:07 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Uncle I hope you enjoy it. I own the entire series on DVD but have not watched it yet. I used to watch it when it was on SyFy and after seeing that and seeing how they made this movie I am just very disappointed.
big hugz I'll think of you when I'm eating my popcorn big grin .
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: DARK SHADOWS MOVIE   DARK SHADOWS MOVIE - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:18 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:

big hugz I'll think of you when I'm eating my popcorn big grin .

My friends convinced me to see it so I probably will this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: DARK SHADOWS MOVIE   DARK SHADOWS MOVIE - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:35 pm

Today's the day. There are no other major release this weekend, it's a guarantee that it takes the box office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DARK SHADOWS MOVIE   DARK SHADOWS MOVIE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DARK SHADOWS MOVIE
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next