CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Netflix

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Netflix Empty Netflix

Post by Chris Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:14 am

Do any of you have Netflix accounts? How has you experience been so far? Is it worth it?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Netflix Empty Re: Netflix

Post by Tony Marino Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:02 pm

I am going to be buying a new HD tv very soon and I plan on having it hooked up to the internet and I understand Netflix is one of the Apps on the TV. I have to look at its choices of movies and then decide. I have one HD tv in my living room but its not hooked to the internet.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:25 pm

Netflix is.........okay. They're starting to piss me off a bit though. I only pay $10 a month for the service and the price is great, that's not the problem.....the problem is the amount of movies they have available for instant streaming. Personally, I don't want to be bothered with them sending me DVD's in the mail so whenever I look up a movie, I want to be able to instantly stream it and watch it right then and there. Only certain titles are able to be instantly streamed. Granted, they have a lot of titles but I find myself look up a lot of movies that I'm in the mood to watch and they aren't available to be watch that way and it's annoying. They would have to send me the DVD in the mail. And they don't have any Blu-ray in their database either. Gotta go to VUDU for that. So that's my only beef with them.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:31 pm

I have a Netflix subscription and I'm pretty pleased with it. I have the one-movie-at-a-time plan. That plan works best because I used to have the three-at-a-time plan and that was awful! One movie would come in the mail and then the other two would come three days later, they wouldn't ever come all at one time, which was annoying. So I stick with the one-at-a-time plan, it's less frustration. But they do have a huge variety and they're very prompt.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:24 am