Todd, Dani, Nate and Starr Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Todd, Dani, Nate and Starr

Go down 
+2
TSJFan4Ever
Chris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Todd, Dani, Nate and Starr Empty
PostSubject: Todd, Dani, Nate and Starr   Todd, Dani, Nate and Starr EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:46 pm

Okay, if Nate and Dani were going to be silly enough to have sex at Todd's house, then why weren't they at least smart enough to go up to Dani's bedroom, as opposed to the living room floor? They should have booked a room at the Palace, they kids are rich. They can afford it. Then to have Starr swoop in with the "don't do to Dani what you did to me" line was tired.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Todd, Dani, Nate and Starr   Todd, Dani, Nate and Starr EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:33 pm

LOL - well... when you get the urge... lol

but yeah - Dani knows how Todd reacted when Stales made lust. You'd think she'd know better, unless she really did want to be caught?
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Todd, Dani, Nate and Starr   Todd, Dani, Nate and Starr EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:36 pm

She should have remembed what he did to Cole and that should have told her not to push Todd that far with that. She is lucky Todd didn't do anything to Nate the way he did to Cole.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Todd, Dani, Nate and Starr   Todd, Dani, Nate and Starr EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 3:17 pm

I hate that they tried to have sex in Todd's living room. I get the story needed Todd to CATCH them, but they could have put more creativity in it. Like had Dani and Nate go to Viki's cabin, or Nate's place, and for whatever reason Todd wound up at one of those places and still caught them. RC has such little creativity.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Todd, Dani, Nate and Starr   Todd, Dani, Nate and Starr EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 3:22 pm

At least we didnt have to watch Todd beat Nate to within an inch of his life like he did to Cole. If they wanted to have sex that badly they could have found somewhere other than their homes to do it.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Todd, Dani, Nate and Starr   Todd, Dani, Nate and Starr EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 3:27 pm

Honestly, I think the whole thing with Todd catching them wasn't necessary. Let Dani lose her virginity to Nate, and Todd find out after the fact. The whole thing was set up *way* too similarly to Starr and Cole, even if Todd didn't beat him to a pulp. Todd didn't need this story, IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Todd, Dani, Nate and Starr   Todd, Dani, Nate and Starr EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 3:28 pm

Chris wrote:
Honestly, I think the whole thing with Todd catching them wasn't necessary. Let Dani lose her virginity to Nate, and Todd find out after the fact. The whole thing was set up *way* too similarly to Starr and Cole, even if Todd didn't beat him to a pulp. Todd didn't need this story, IMO.

Your right Chris, what was the point they were trying to make anyway, I have not figured that out yet.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Todd, Dani, Nate and Starr   Todd, Dani, Nate and Starr EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:58 pm

Well - this is what RecycleRon knows best - repeat repeat, repeat. I'm not at all surprised that he's using the same storyline again. I'm sure we'll have Todd decide to move the family to... maybe Alaska this time and Dani and nate will have to make lust one more time and she'll get preggers and so forth. Why bother writing decent storylines when you can recycle the crappy ones from the past.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Todd, Dani, Nate and Starr   Todd, Dani, Nate and Starr EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:41 am

IA. This story is such filler. I couldn't care less about Dani's virginity. I think they're playing the Todd/Dani relationship all wrong. They went from having her hate him (which got old) to having her call him "Dad" and act as though she was raised by him.

I don't like when soaps overcompensate like that with long lost children. IRL, Shane would be calling Rex Rex, Dani would be calling Todd Todd, Natalie would be calling Viki Viki, and all of their relationships would be more friendship-based on the surface, with the parents parenting at arms length. Just like back in the days of the Clint/Cord and Viki/Megan relationships.

Now tell a grown child that so and so is their mother or father, and suddenly they're "Mom", "Dad" or "Pa".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Todd, Dani, Nate and Starr   Todd, Dani, Nate and Starr Empty

Back to top Go down

Todd, Dani, Nate and Starr
Page 1 of 1