SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND

Go down 
+6
Chris
TPP
AtownPeep
Rainmaker
punkrockprincess07
Tony Marino
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND Empty
PostSubject: SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND   SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:22 pm

Anyone watching the New Survivor Redemption Island?
Back to top Go down
punkrockprincess07
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
punkrockprincess07

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND   SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 3:01 am

Yes. =) I am rooting for Rob's tribe, because I can't stand Russell. That Phillip guy is crazy, but hilarious.
Back to top Go down
http://prettyoddjess.tumblr.com
Rainmaker
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Rainmaker

Male
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND   SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:47 am

I think Rob will make it far, but I am thinking he and Russell will face off in Redemption Island at some point. Clearly that would be the producer’s wet dream! I kind of think they will “re-enter” the game at or after the merge guaranteeing a spot on the jury. If Rob makes the merge he is definitely strong enough, and savvy enough to make the final 3. Russell I don’t think has a chance, no amount of “I think it is smart to align myself with the master of evil” is going to convince me these people will really pair up with him. Too many other goats to drag to the end. I like the blond dread lock guy they have not mentioned, I think he is someone Rob can successfully pair with, add in one of the females and they have a very, very good shot at the final three.
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND   SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:32 pm

Loved Tribal Council! Phils crazy but he can’t go yet! He’s too entertaining. I love to see Boston Rob at least get a chance to stay in the game this time. And a duel between Rob and Russ would truely make my day. Picks for final 3? Rob, Russ and anyone of the girls.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND   SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:40 pm

I am not thrilled Russell is back, the producers must have something in mind for him. Glad to see Rob back and as one poster stated above, a face off on Redemption Island would be unreal between Russell and Rob. Phillip has to stay, he is going to add some entertainment value to the show before he is kicked off. The woman with the Immunity Idol, she is definetly demented and her days are numbered after that idol is played. Great first Tribal Council too!!! The young guy with the long blond hair, reminds me of Fabio from last season.
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND   SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 3:50 pm

I love survivor! There's only been one episode so far, right?
I always have trouble getting interested in the first few episodes but once I get to know the new people I like it.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND   SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 5:16 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:
I always have trouble getting interested in the first few episodes but once I get to know the new people I like it.

Wow I thought I was the only Survivor fan on the board!!!! Its a great reality show, I love it!!! Nice pic tpp!!
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND   SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:39 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
thepossiblepolice wrote:

Wow I thought I was the only Survivor fan on the board!!!! Its a great reality show, I love it!!! Nice pic tpp!!

ty Smile I love Survivor. It's one of the only things my dad and I can bond over.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND   SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:44 pm

Would you guys like a Survivor forum?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND   SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:53 am

Chris wrote:
Would you guys like a Survivor forum?

Sure thanks Chris!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND   SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:38 pm

That was a dumb move voting off that Blonde guy, I thought they wanted strength, they should have voted the girl off instead.
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND   SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:33 am

Aw, man! I must have fallen asleep because I don't remember that at all now, lol. I'm going to have to watch it on demand so I know what happened! It's so hard for me to stay awake when I want to watch something, but if I'm bored out of my mind then I can't sleep!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND   SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:50 pm

I usually watch so if you want I can always fill you in if you don't have the time to watch it on demand.
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND   SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:59 am

Tony Marino wrote:
I usually watch so if you want I can always fill you in if you don't have the time to watch it on demand.

thanks, I'm going to watch it now!
Back to top Go down
DanaShelbyChancey
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
DanaShelbyChancey

Female
Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND   SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:31 pm

I so love Survivor. The only season I felt burned out and took off was China. All the others I have seen.

As for RI, I am rooting for Rob too. Phillip is fun, I hope he doesn't get voted off too soon.

But I feel Rob erred in getting rid of Matt. Maybe Matt gets on his nerves, but he should not get rid of a strong young guy at this point. Rob's tribe has to make it to the merge in order to get anywhere!
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND   SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:52 pm

I was hoping the blonde would be more like Fabio and was sad when they voted him off, but I rewatched the episode and he's nothing like Fabio so I don't really care now.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND   SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:11 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:
I was hoping the blonde would be more like Fabio and was sad when they voted him off, but I rewatched the episode and he's nothing like Fabio so I don't really care now.

He still has a chance of coming back when he goes up against Francesca on Redemption Island tonight.
Back to top Go down
salomey5
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
salomey5

Female
Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND   SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:57 pm

Typical. First player I find myself rooting for = first boot. Goodbye Francesca, you seemed like a cool chick, shame you didn't last longer.

Now for the good news: the Hobbit on crack finally got his ass handed to him by the very people he called "a bunch of bitches". 2 days later, the irony still tastes delicious.

Although I'm not a fan of Matt and would have loved Francesca to stay over him, part of me is glad he won the RI dual. He seems like a pretty strong competitor with the potential to give Russell a run for his money. May the force be with him, and if he wins the next dual and sends Russell home for good, I hereby promise that I will not make fun of Matt until the end of the season merge.
Back to top Go down
http://salomey5.wordpress.com/
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND   SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:59 pm

I'm so glad that Russell is gone and I hope its for good!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND   SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:19 am

That was great getting Russell voted out but you know as I do that he will be back, he is going to kick Matt's butt on Redemption (or appear to) since CBS will rig it so that Russell wins and he will come back into the game either at the merge or before.

That one girl that was shooting her big mouth off at Tribal has just signed her death warrant, what is she Russell's official pit bull? How stupid is she, has she not watched the 2 previous seasons of Survivor and saw how Russell manipulates people all the way to the top?
Back to top Go down
salomey5
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
salomey5

Female

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND   SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:24 pm

lalalala (not listen

I'm sorry, but I although you're probably right, I wanna pretend it's not true, because I've been waiting for this moment for 2 years.

As for Russell's new lapdog, Stephanie, she probably thought that if she attached herself to the Hobbit, she's score a free ride all the way to the final 3. I don't see her lasting very long, although I do find her OTT hyperboles quite amusing. "Biggest blindside EVER!!" Yeah, right, hun.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND   SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:43 pm

salomey5 wrote:
SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND 910626

I'm sorry, but I although you're probably right, I wanna pretend it's not true, because I've been waiting for this moment for 2 years.

As for Russell's new lapdog, Stephanie, she probably thought that if she attached herself to the Hobbit, she's score a free ride all the way to the final 3. I don't see her lasting very long, although I do find her OTT hyperboles quite amusing. "Biggest blindside EVER!!" Yeah, right, hun.

You and me both, I have been waiting for Russell to get kicked out but unfortunately have you seen the coming attractions CBS is running throughout the day? He is coming back no doubt about it, its going to be rigged so he wins on Redemption Island and he will come back at a peak time. I still don't see him winning the game though.
Back to top Go down
salomey5
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
salomey5

Female

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND   SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:21 pm

Coming attractions? No, I haven't seen any of that. But then again, I'm a cable-less Canuck, so I guess there are a bunch of CBS promos I'm not privy to.

You're probably right about Ressell coming back on the show in the near future, but for the time being, I'm gonna stick with my new BFF, Denial, and pretend he's out. I loves me my rosey goggles too much to want to give them up just yet.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND   SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:36 pm

salomey5 wrote:
Coming attractions? No, I haven't seen any of that. But then again, I'm a cable-less Canuck, so I guess there are a bunch of CBS promos I'm not privy to.

You're probably right about Ressell coming back on the show in the near future, but for the time being, I'm gonna stick with my new BFF, Denial, and pretend he's out. I loves me my rosey goggles too much to want to give them up just yet.

LOL I am like you, praying that it dosen't happen but the commecials show Russell on Redemption Island and the announcer is saying something is going to happen there that we won't soon forget. You see Russell busy doing something that looks like he is in the middle of a challenge. IRL Russell is in a lot of trouble with CBS for spilling the beans on the past 3 seasons of survivor to a guy that owns a website spoiler site.
Back to top Go down
salomey5
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
salomey5

Female

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND   SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:19 am

All I have to say is:

NANANANA, NANANANA, HEY, HEY, HEY, GOOD BYE!

Mwahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND   SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND Empty

Back to top Go down

SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next