CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Chris
TPP
AtownPeep
Rainmaker
punkrockprincess07
Tony Marino
10 posters

SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND

sailorlover
    sailorlover
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 2

SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND - Page 5 Empty Re: SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND

Post by sailorlover Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:43 am

I thought the same thing about Phillip too. I see no indication what so ever that Steve was racist. I'm actually surprised that Phillip didn't get voted off. I could tell the Rob was thinking it. I loved the fact that Phillip was absolutely sure that Steve took his shorts since he is such the awesome agent. Guess that's what he get for thinking! At least Phillip is starting to wear that cloth in the front of his undies! At least he's not hanging out any more. I'm all for people relying on their religion but Matt is loosing his mind. He is just babbling about Jesus this and that. Getting quite annoying. Guess being at Redemption Island is getting to him. He's really had not much to do on Redemption Island.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:39 am

LOL about Philip wearing the cloth, ewwww at the thought of him hanging out. This week should be very interesting I think there is going to be some kind of shake up judging from the coming attractions.

I guess being on Redemption Island 24 hours a day must get to you but he has to remember he is close to being in the finals to get the million dollars all he has to do is keep winning.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:56 am

How stupid, stupid, stupid are those bikini girls? What are these girls doing on Survivor anyways, did they come aboard hoping to find a husband? They surely did not come on the show to win a million dollars. Why would they not team up with Steve and get rid of Rob while his guard is down. Steve offered them a deal to further themselves in the game and what do these idiots do........they go back and tell Rob what Steve offered. Even at Tribal Council when it was brought up what Rob did on Survivor All Stars, Steve was still willing to vote Rob out and even told them to do it but dumb, stupid and idiot didn't take the bait. This could have been an explosive Tribal Council with Rob getting voted off with the Idol in his pocket. I will be very very very happy when Rob starts to pick them off one at a time and then they will cry their little eyes out because Robbie voted them off. Good for you you dumb bitches!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun May 15, 2011 9:10 pm

Season finale of Survivor tonight, I am letting the DVR record it for awhile so I can FF the commercials.
    salomey5
    salomey5
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 3

Post by salomey5 Mon May 16, 2011 7:47 pm

Game finally over! Thoughts?

Personally, the only good things about this season were Boston Rob and Phillip. I think Rob played a flawless game and his win is 100% deserved.
    Then again, this was his 4th attempt and he had luck on his side, what with ending up on a tribe largely made of braindead lemmings with zero personality and even less strategy.

As for Phillip, I still don't know what to make of this lunatic, but he is single-handedly responsible for making this season half-watchable. Without his hilarious rants, the season's post-merge would have been even more of a snooze-fest than it was.

And one last thing: the Redemption Island "twist". I personally loathed it and really hoped they would put it to rest forever. But nope, it's back, and with it, another pair of returning players.
    I thought it added nothing to the game, but rather, took way too much time away from camp life, tribal dynamics and so on.

So I'm sad to say that I'm not actually looking forward to the next season. As a self-proclaimed "Survivor whore" I will be tuning in anyway, but it really pains me to see the bigwigs behind Survivor seemingly willingly destroy what has been my favourite TV show for over a decade.
    I would just love to see Survivor go back to basics: 16 Survivors, two tribes, outwit, outplay, outlast, period. No HIIs, RIs, returning players. I think the show's original concept is strong enough, there is no need for these silly gimmicks.

Anyway, that was my two cents. Or two bucks.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu May 19, 2011 4:28 pm

Rob deserved it hands down, even though I don't like him, he did what survivor is all about, outwit outplay. The younger girls this season were a bunch of idiots, I still have not figured out why they were on in the first place??? They surely did not want to win a million dollars.

I enjoyed the redemption island twist and I am happy its back but I have to wonder now, who are the two players that are coming back? I hope beyond hope that we are not going to see Russell again, the best thing that happened this season was they voting him off early.

I enjoyed Philip and his rantings, they were pretty darn funny and definitely made the show worth watching. The only person I felt bad for was Grant because he really was good in the challenges and Rob stabbed him in the back. I don't think Grant had a shot at winning anyway but he did play a good game, big mistake trusting Rob and not taking chances.

Now on to Big Brother July 7!!

DanaShelbyChancey
    DanaShelbyChancey
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 10

Post by DanaShelbyChancey Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:24 pm

Anyone curious who the 2 returning players are, to Survivor South Pacific (they are still in Samoa!)? Jeff Probst stated there would be 2 returning players, looking for redemption, in the season starting September 2011.

NOT REALLY A SPOILER: I say that, because it is only a bunch of guesses by fans. Ozzy Lusth, of Cook Islands and Fans & Favorites; and Coach Ben Wade of Tocantins and Heroes vs Villains, are rumored to be the returning 2. Based on their taking leaves of absence from their jobs, and being away.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:45 pm

DanaShelbyChancey wrote:Anyone curious who the 2 returning players are, to Survivor South Pacific (they are still in Samoa!)? Jeff Probst stated there would be 2 returning players, looking for redemption, in the season starting September 2011.

NOT REALLY A SPOILER: I say that, because it is only a bunch of guesses by fans. Ozzy Lusth, of Cook Islands and Fans & Favorites; and Coach Ben Wade of Tocantins and Heroes vs Villains, are rumored to be the returning 2. Based on their taking leaves of absence from their jobs, and being away.

I think they were still in Nicaragua but are probably on a different Island. I just hope and pray its not Russell coming back again. I liked Ozzy he was a good player. Coach, OH NOOOOO, I hope it isn't him, never liked him. I was hoping Stephenie From Survivor Palau, Guatemala and Heroes vs. Villains would be coming back I really like her.

SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND - Page 5 StephanieMe

DanaShelbyChancey
    DanaShelbyChancey
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 10

Post by DanaShelbyChancey Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:02 pm

Stephenie LaGrossa is pregnant right now, so we won't be seeing her for awhile.

I don't want to see Russell ever, ever again, either.

I like both Ozzy and Coach. But I had been hoping for players we had seen only once before, rather than twice.

My choice would have been Marty, and Jane, the 2 over 40 players who butted heads in Nicaragua.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:54 pm

DanaShelbyChancey wrote:Stephenie LaGrossa is pregnant right now, so we won't be seeing her for awhile.

I don't want to see Russell ever, ever again, either.

I like both Ozzy and Coach. But I had been hoping for players we had seen only once before, rather than twice.

My choice would have been Marty, and Jane, the 2 over 40 players who butted heads in Nicaragua.

Yeah they underestimated Jane, she was skinny as a willow but great in endurance challenges. Imagine them bringing back Richard Hatch and Sue from the first Survivor and The first Survivor All Stars? Coach is just too weird he didn't add too much drama in my opinion. Too bad about Stephenie.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:38 pm