CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Chris
TPP
AtownPeep
Rainmaker
punkrockprincess07
Tony Marino
10 posters

SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND

DanaShelbyChancey
    DanaShelbyChancey
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 10

SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND - Page 2 Empty Re: SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND

Post by DanaShelbyChancey Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:43 am

I'm really relieved that things happened the way they did on Redemption Island! I am trying not to be a spoiler, even though it isn't a spoiler if the show has aired!

What I am happy about is, the seasons of Samoa, and Heroes v Villains was so full of you-know-who. Every incident in those seasons had something to do with him, and it was overload, for me. I am glad now that this season will go on, normally, without him!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:54 am

salomey5 wrote:All I have to say is:

NANANANA, NANANANA, HEY, HEY, HEY, GOOD BYE!

Mwahahaha!

SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND - Page 2 955690

I was actually Screaming when the little gremlin got his ass kicked by Matt last night!!!!!!!!!! What a great Survivor Moment!!!!! What were the tears for frustration that he could not be an ass for the rest of the season or was he feeling sorry for himself.

I have to wonder why CBS cut him loose, maybe because of the trouble he is in for leaking survivor information.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:55 am

DanaShelbyChancey wrote:I'm really relieved that things happened the way they did on Redemption Island! I am trying not to be a spoiler, even though it isn't a spoiler if the show has aired!

What I am happy about is, the seasons of Samoa, and Heroes v Villains was so full of you-know-who. Every incident in those seasons had something to do with him, and it was overload, for me. I am glad now that this season will go on, normally, without him!

Yes and thank you god and thank you Matt for ridding us of the rodent!!
    sailorlover
    sailorlover
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 2

Post by sailorlover Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:29 pm

I was so glad to see Russell leave. Big baby. What you think rattin off people at Redemption Island after you loose is going to make you look like a big or badder person. Just suck it up and leave. You were beat. Russell's comment on "People are here for only the money and not to play the game!" Well HELLO, of course they are there to win a million dollars! Whose not? I'm cheering on Matt! I personally can't stand Phillip! He drives me up a frickin wall! Him and his baggy pink undies. OMG! If I was there I think I'd be puckin! Oh and of course Phillip has to give a big ol speech after every competition. Please! I'd be saying "Shut the fuck up" Just because he's a former federal agent he thinks he's got it in the bag. Well that''s what he gets for thinkin! Rob, on the other hand, is very devious! He knows how to play the game. Can't remember his name but love the rooster guy. He is just plain and simple crazy! I see him going far in the game. As for Stephanie, she is a total biatch!! What did she think that Russell was actually going to take her all the way?? No, he was totally using her! She was just stupid enough to fall for it! She is dumber than a box of rocks! Guess that's it!
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:39 pm

look at him crying and then blaming everyone else...Um, pretty sure it was a man on man competition!
    salomey5
    salomey5
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 3

Post by salomey5 Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:50 pm

After the Hobbit was sent home, my first reaction was to do a happy dance while screaming like a joyful banshee.
    But after the initial ecstasy, I confess I felt quite weird about the whole thing. I guess I've grown so used to see Russell sticking around for a whole season, that having him out so early was unsettling. Plus the tears, real or fake, threw me off.

But yesterday, Russell's post-boot interviews started popping out everywhere, and after reading a couple, I remembered why I'd been disliking this guy so intensely for the past two years. There's not an ounce of humility in Russell. This guy has a seriously blinding superiority complex, and the following interview he did for Yahoo speaks volumes about what kind of person he is.

Russell should maybe modify his "Keep hope alive" tattoo and turn it into "Keep hubris alive", because he is hubris personified. Unreal.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110310/ap_en_tv/us_tv_q_a_russell_hantz_1
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:08 pm

He is so full of crap, he was already starting to bully Stephanie, he just can't accept the fact that he was beaten by a prayer boy!
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:36 pm

I wonder how far Rob will go this time? Do you guys like him? The next person I'd like to see go is Phil, he's just too weird for me and it's kind of like laughing at a person with a disability or something keeping him around for me. He just makes me uncomfortable.
    DanaShelbyChancey
    DanaShelbyChancey
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female

Post by DanaShelbyChancey Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:52 am

I have a soft spot for Boston Rob. Maybe because of the marriage with Amber and their sweet little family. Rob was so insufferable in AllStars and Marquesas, but so great in Heroes:Villains. I hope he wins, actually.

I was waiting to pick a favorite, until someone grew on me, but no one has as much as Rob.

They should put up a statue to Matt for getting rid of Russell.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:00 pm

DanaShelbyChancey wrote:I have a soft spot for Boston Rob. Maybe because of the marriage with Amber and their sweet little family. Rob was so insufferable in AllStars and Marquesas, but so great in Heroes:Villains. I hope he wins, actually.

I was waiting to pick a favorite, until someone grew on me, but no one has as much as Rob.

They should put up a statue to Matt for getting rid of Russell.

Yes, I still remember when he was falling in love with Amber and all that, so sweet.
    salomey5
    salomey5
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by salomey5 Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Rooting for Boston Rob here too, for the third time in 4 seasons. I wasn't a big fan of his in Marquesas, but fell in love with him in All-Stars and never feel out since.

So I'm hoping the fourth time will be the charm. And if he makes the merge, I actually think he has a fair shot this season. Fingers crossed!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:24 pm

I always liked Rob too, maybe I didn't agree with his tactics sometimes but basically I am ok with him winning and I am also ok with Matt winning for getting rid of the rodent and giving us our show back.
    salomey5
    salomey5
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by salomey5 Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:16 pm

Big LOL at "The rodent".

Russell has been called an impressive number of names, but I had yet to see that one! big grin
    sailorlover
    sailorlover
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by sailorlover Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:48 pm

I've only watched a few Survivors so I have never seen Rob before but he seems to know what he's doing..can't wait till the show tomorrow. What has Phillip got in store for us now?? Does that boy ever change his undies or does he just have multiple pairs of pink whites???
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:00 am

So I see I'm gonna have to start watching Survivor. lol
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:08 am

salomey5 wrote:Big LOL at "The rodent".

Russell has been called an impressive number of names, but I had yet to see that one! SURVIVOR REDEMPTION ISLAND - Page 2 273237

Think about it, those beady eyes always darting back and forth looking so paranoid all the time and then he fixes you with that sharp gaze, watching you, staring at you like a rat in the grass.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:08 am

Chris wrote:So I see I'm gonna have to start watching Survivor. lol

Its a great show, we can fill you in on what has happened so far. Amazing Race is good too.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:10 am

sailorlover wrote:I've only watched a few Survivors so I have never seen Rob before but he seems to know what he's doing..can't wait till the show tomorrow. What has Phillip got in store for us now?? Does that boy ever change his undies or does he just have multiple pairs of pink whites???

Phillip needs to stick around for a bit to keep us entertained. Hopefully he washes those undies in the ocean.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:47 am

Tony Marino wrote:
    sailorlover wrote:I've only watched a few Survivors so I have never seen Rob before but he seems to know what he's doing..can't wait till the show tomorrow. What has Phillip got in store for us now?? Does that boy ever change his undies or does he just have multiple pairs of pink whites???

Phillip needs to stick around for a bit to keep us entertained. Hopefully he washes those undies in the ocean.

He's such a wild card, totally unpredictable. I think he's so strange.
    sailorlover
    sailorlover
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by sailorlover Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:28 pm

The person I find very interesting is Ralph. (I think that's his name) The rooster guy! He is funny as hell. I didn't know that there was really hicks like that still out in the world.
    DanaShelbyChancey
    DanaShelbyChancey
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female

Post by DanaShelbyChancey Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:35 pm

sailorlover wrote:The person I find very interesting is Ralph. (I think that's his name) The rooster guy! He is funny as hell. I didn't know that there was really hicks like that still out in the world.

The man sweater! He doesn't mind going on TV like that!

The way he and Ressell sniped at each other after Ressell got the boot, shows how Ressell is. He baited Ralph and got him to strike back. Ressell goaded him into it, even then!
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:57 pm

I like Ralph too. Man is that guy hairy. I come from a family of hairy people too.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:29 am

I was LMAO when they were making fun of Phillip's pink panties. He is an oddball I kind of feel sorry for him.
    DanaShelbyChancey
    DanaShelbyChancey
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female

Post by DanaShelbyChancey Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:59 am

I bet that vote for "Crasta" came from Ralph. He likes to mess with their names!

Anyway, Crista absolutely deserved to be voted off. She should have lied her butt off, groveling and saying she is so sorry she aligned with Russell.

Then she could have double-crossed them all, if that is how she wanted to play, proving she did learn something from him. Stephanie was smart, she kept her mouth shut at TC.
    sailorlover
    sailorlover
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by sailorlover Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:55 pm

That episode was great! First Rob is a sneaking SOB, LOVE IT! I was LMAO when he took the new clue and traded it with an old clue. Sneaky little shit, leading Grant on that they may find the idle soon. Great game playing. Yes, Stephanie was smart to keep her trap shut during TC. When Krista was saying there is no talk of "game" I thought was funny. If she would of pulled her head out of her and stopped pouting and tried to game play with other players maybe she wouldn't of went home. I see Stephanie this week working her stuff. She is going to align with someone to try and save her ass. I do believe they should of had Dave do the calling and solving of the puzzle. Hell, he is a DA and yelling under pressure is what he does for a living. Especially if you are competing against Rob. He is the ultimate puzzle person. Oh one more thing, what did Krista and Stephanie think they were fooling telling Rob and Grant that they are willing to pair up they merge. Do you really think Rob would be impressed with that?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:53 am