CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Amazing library photos from around the world

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Amazing library photos from around the world Empty Amazing library photos from around the world

Post by RedBedroom Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:16 am

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Amazing library photos from around the world Empty Re: Amazing library photos from around the world

Post by RedBedroom Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:16 am

Oh, man. Some of these seem so cool. Libraries are the coolest places no matter how simple.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Amazing library photos from around the world Empty Re: Amazing library photos from around the world

Post by Supernova Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:23 am

RedBedroom wrote:Oh, man. Some of these seem so cool. Libraries are the coolest places no matter how simple.

This is true, I love our library, it's a small basically one room building for all the books and tapes and reading area, but I love going through everything because you still always find new stuff.

The first one in the Netherlands looks so cool, looks like something I'd have if I ever won the lottery.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:30 am

That one is so cool. Second only to the one in Brazil. That one took my breath away. Wow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:36 pm