Westboro Baptist got e-bitch slapped Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Westboro Baptist got e-bitch slapped

Go down 
+2
Forgiveness Man
TPP
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

Westboro Baptist got e-bitch slapped Empty
PostSubject: Westboro Baptist got e-bitch slapped   Westboro Baptist got e-bitch slapped EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:19 pm

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:esjiUN2ZYlAJ:downloads.westborobaptistchurch.com/+downloads.westborobaptistchurch&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

Quote :

Greetings Westboro Baptist Church,

If you're reading this, it means that Anonymous has lost its patience with you, likely because you've threatened us again after we denied you a war.

Your recent antics to gain media attention for yourself were found to be laughable. In response to your rather poorly-written "bring it" letter, wherein you tried to goad Anonymous into giving you yet more attention by calling us "crybaby hackers", we wrote, sincerely, a press release explaining clearly the hoax behind the initial declaration of war against your church.

We had thought this latest release would be enough to make you realize that we have no interest in going to war with you. Anonymous is hard at work with ongoing operations such as those involving Bahrain, Libya, and Iran, not to mention we are working tirelessly to maintain coverage of all our HBGary leaks for the public to enjoy.

Your continued biting of the Anonymous hand, however, has earned you a swift and emotionless bitchslap, in the form of this very message. Despite having had the capability to hack your sites previously, we chose not to and instead responded maturely to your threats, but you have not respected this.

For this unremitting display of overzealousness, we award you no points. Take this defacement as a simple warning: go away. The world (including Anonymous) disagrees with your hateful messages, but you have the right to voice them. This does not mean you can jump onto Anonymous for attention.

God hates fags: assumption. Anonymous hates leeches: fact.

We are Anonymous.
We are legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us - always.

I for one have never been happier to see someone get hacked. I don't support hacking but man they are full of hate!
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist got e-bitch slapped   Westboro Baptist got e-bitch slapped EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:24 pm

I think this church is a disgrace and I don't exactly feel sorry for them. But the hacker kind of had me rolling my eyes when they started talking about how mature they WERE. Razz
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist got e-bitch slapped   Westboro Baptist got e-bitch slapped EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:32 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
I think this church is a disgrace and I don't exactly feel sorry for them. But the hacker kind of had me rolling my eyes when they started talking about how mature they WERE. Razz

It reminds me a little of the SNL skit where someone is pretending to be the founder of Wikileaks.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist got e-bitch slapped   Westboro Baptist got e-bitch slapped EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:11 pm

^^^^I think I recall that one. It does sound like something SNL would do. It's hard to take this hacking message seriously.
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist got e-bitch slapped   Westboro Baptist got e-bitch slapped EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:13 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
^^^^I think I recall that one. It does sound like something SNL would do. It's hard to take this hacking message seriously.

I don't even think it's a "serious" message. I think it's funny.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist got e-bitch slapped   Westboro Baptist got e-bitch slapped EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:16 pm

^^^^^It's definitely kind of funny, but I think part of the joke is on the hacker too. FORGIVENESS MAN
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist got e-bitch slapped   Westboro Baptist got e-bitch slapped EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:38 pm

I heard that Phelps' daughter is revealing that she was abused. Pardon me for not feeling too sorry about hearing that, despite how I would normally. Those people are monsters.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist got e-bitch slapped   Westboro Baptist got e-bitch slapped EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:03 pm

There's a rumor going around that they manufactured the "hack" themselves & with Shirley's abuse claim it sounds like the Westboro Whack Jobs might be trying to rustle up some sympathy. Got none for 'em.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist got e-bitch slapped   Westboro Baptist got e-bitch slapped EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Even though I think this fringe group is despicable, I wouldn’t actually wish for them to all burn alive in a crash on their way to one of their evil protests. That being said, if they ever did, I would hope that tens of thousands of gays, lesbians and members of our armed forces (gay and straight) would come to their funerals to give them a "proper" send off.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist got e-bitch slapped   Westboro Baptist got e-bitch slapped EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:45 pm

This all sounds so desperate on their end. Seems to me like they know that their house of abhorrence is crumbling; the public has built up a resistance to their predictable gay-hating/Lord's-name-in-vain antics. The hateful rhetoric they spew is tired, their shock value is becoming irrelevant, and so now they desperate to come up with new ways to drum up publicity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist got e-bitch slapped   Westboro Baptist got e-bitch slapped Empty

Back to top Go down

Westboro Baptist got e-bitch slapped
Page 1 of 1