Being "Just Friends" w/ Someone You're Attracted To Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Being "Just Friends" w/ Someone You're Attracted To

Go down 
+2
Alan Smithee
Impact
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

Being "Just Friends" w/ Someone You're Attracted To Empty
PostSubject: Being "Just Friends" w/ Someone You're Attracted To   Being "Just Friends" w/ Someone You're Attracted To EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:49 am

If you're attracted to (I mean REALLY attracted to) one of your "platonic" friends, how sincere is the friendship on your end? Are you hanging around them just for the sake of good natured friendship? Or when the two of you are together are you always prepared for "something" to happen, and is that a large motivator for your interest in hanging out? Going through this with a female co-worker of mine who I pal around with a lot. She's good people. We laugh and hang out a lot. There isn't any heavy sexual tension or romantic angst there overall, but Being "Just Friends" w/ Someone You're Attracted To Ghitit and it wouldn't even take half a shot of Jägermeister for me to do it either.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Being "Just Friends" w/ Someone You're Attracted To   Being "Just Friends" w/ Someone You're Attracted To EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:18 am

I've only had that happen once in my life. When I was I collage, I met someone I was sexually attracted to but nothing ever came of it. Literally. But our relationship evolved into a friendship that's lasted to the present day. She became almost like a sister to me so any sexual tension has long since evaporated. I know what some of you are thinking, "All men are dogs and will fuck anything and everything", but no. I wouldn't hit that anymore.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Being "Just Friends" w/ Someone You're Attracted To   Being "Just Friends" w/ Someone You're Attracted To EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:28 pm

What alan said is pretty much applies to what I think too. I have had female friends who I was "cool" with, but would have EASILY boned if the time & place was right....but with time (and the situation never permitting) the physical attraction tapered off.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Being "Just Friends" w/ Someone You're Attracted To   Being "Just Friends" w/ Someone You're Attracted To EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:50 pm

Three guys so far, all with the same message. If given the opportunity, they would have boned a "Platonic" friend. (Did anyone explore the relationship between Plato and Aristotle?).

Same here BTW. Had a lesbian friend (bi at one time) and I noticed a sexual tension on occasion. Her butch lover gave me some competitive glares on occasion too. I think most young guys are capable of fucking anyone casually (and there are prolly stats to bear this out). Seems natural to me.

Oh, and I actually did fuck a lesbian friend once. She came on to me, and being a guy of course we fell into bed. Fucked several times over the week then she went back to her lover and haven't seen her since. I won't be too surprised if I ever get an e-mail subject line "Daddy?" (I occasionally get them "Sexxy Daddy" but not the same thing)
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Being "Just Friends" w/ Someone You're Attracted To   Being "Just Friends" w/ Someone You're Attracted To EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:46 pm

A lot of my male friends are attractive to me. But a few, I wouldn't even think about going there. Partly because they are in relationships and partly because there's no need. I'd rather be true friends than 'friends with benefits'.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: Being "Just Friends" w/ Someone You're Attracted To   Being "Just Friends" w/ Someone You're Attracted To EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:58 am

Thanks for the replies. I think I may just have a minor crush on her for now, it will probably past soon enough.
Back to top Go down
tmontyb
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
tmontyb

Male
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: Being "Just Friends" w/ Someone You're Attracted To   Being "Just Friends" w/ Someone You're Attracted To EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:21 pm

Shale wrote:
I think most young guys are capable of fucking anyone casually (and there are prolly stats to bear this out). Seems natural to me.

^^^^Completely agree with this. Of course, the sexually repressed and the out and out liars would vehemently disagree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being "Just Friends" w/ Someone You're Attracted To   Being "Just Friends" w/ Someone You're Attracted To Empty

Back to top Go down

Being "Just Friends" w/ Someone You're Attracted To
Page 1 of 1