CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Daniel and Lily....getting back together?

SuperVixenXo
    SuperVixenXo
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 6

Daniel and Lily....getting back together? Empty Daniel and Lily....getting back together?

Post by SuperVixenXo Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:12 pm

The way things have been playing out lately I think these two will be back together before you know it. Does anyone else agree?
    wombat44
    wombat44
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 2

Daniel and Lily....getting back together? Empty Re: Daniel and Lily....getting back together?

Post by wombat44 Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:29 pm

SuperVixenXo wrote:The way things have been playing out lately I think these two will be back together before you know it. Does anyone else agree?

I hope not...really enjoying Daniel and Abby together...my isn't she maturing.
    SuperVixenXo
    SuperVixenXo
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 6

Daniel and Lily....getting back together? Empty Re: Daniel and Lily....getting back together?

Post by SuperVixenXo Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:24 am

She really is maturing and that makes me happy. The way she was acting at first really annoyed me and now I find her way more tolarable.
    punkrockprincess07
    punkrockprincess07
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by punkrockprincess07 Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:09 am

I like Daniel & Abby together too. I am hoping that Daniel & Lily are just going to remain friends. I like how they have really been there for each other lately.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:24 pm

I'm thinking we might end up getting a triangle and having Daniel torn between both women. Soaps seem to love that kind of thing. You just can't have a happily together couple on a soap.
    wombat44
    wombat44
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 2

Post by wombat44 Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:01 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:I'm thinking we might end up getting a triangle and having Daniel torn between both women. Soaps seem to love that kind of thing. You just can't have a happily together couple on a soap.

Wait till Amber, (who is currently pregnant on B&B,) finds out that Daniel is a daddy....add another female to the mix TSJ. ROFLMAO!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:05 am

LOL - would that mean a quadrangle? That could make things VERY interesting - lol!!!! All three women going after poor Daniel - lol!
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:19 pm

I really hope they don't get back together. Daniel has not matured very much when he was married to her before.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:22 am

How old is Daniel supposed to be, anyway? He acts like he's in his teens but I get the feeling he's supposed to be in his early 20's.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:14 pm