CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+17
Nhaiyel
Tony Marino
MandyPerfumeGirl
CatEyes10736
punkrockprincess07
RedBedroom
Impact
CeCe
Forgiveness Man
TPP
Alan Smithee
Marc™
Nystyle709
RobbieFTW
Supernova
TSJFan4Ever
Chris
21 posters

Two and a Half Men

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Two and a Half Men Empty Two and a Half Men

Post by Chris Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:54 am

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Two and a Half Men Empty Re: Two and a Half Men

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:44 am

Looks like Sheen's character on the show really is true to life - childish and immature. The way he's going off - I didn't feel like listening to his tantrums in the video clips so I just read the article - he sounds all of 13 or 14. I tuned in for the first season or so, but it just wasn't my kind of show and it got to the point where it was just too disgusting. Even the previews I'd see would leave me not wanting to go anywhere near the show. I hope the networks airing reruns of the show also pull it so Sheen can't get any royalties. What an arrogant prick he sounds like.

The only idiots out there are the ones who will work with this middle schooler. He sounds just like some of the kids I work with.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:49 am

I don't care about this show and I never watched it but my mother heard that Charlie Sheen gets paid ONE MILLION DOLLARS per episode. what the fuck?! NOBODY needs to get a million dollars per episode each week. I thought it was excessive that Rerun on What's Happening got $25,000 a week, $1M, what the hell?
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:15 am

What a turd. Charlie Sheen's film career was dead before he got Two and a Half Men. He lucked out with this show that pays him a million per ep. and blows it. Not like big picture Hollywood is gonna take him back. What's left for him to do?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:16 am

RobbieFTW wrote:What a turd. Charlie Sheen's film career was dead before he got Two and a Half Men. He lucked out with this show that pays him a million per ep. and blows it. Not like big picture Hollywood is gonna take him back. What's left for him to do?

Besides finding more girlfriends to try and kill?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:35 am

That sucks. That show was pretty funny. But it says that it's cancelled for the remainder of the season. Maybe Charlie will get his shit together and they will bring it back for the next season.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:33 am

If I were Jon Cryer, I'd be ready to pummel Sheen for this shit....
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Marc™ wrote:If I were Jon Cryer, I'd be ready to pummel Sheen for this shit....

I think the people behind the cameras are ready to that and worse. Those are the people I really feel sorry for.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:04 pm

I've never cared for that show so I'm not sad to see it go, but I do feel sorry for all the normal people who were dependent on it for their incomes. I'd be SO frustrated with Charlie Sheen if I were them.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:44 pm

I do feel for the rest of the cast. And I guess CBS will need a new comedy gem now. I wonder why they can't just try to salvage the show without him.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:04 pm

I wonder if they could band together and sue or something - file charges against him. He's nothing but a spoiled brat but yeah - I feel sorry for the innocent people in all of this and those who had to put up with his tantrums and abuse. Talk about how excessive money can turn someone to evil. He's greedy and selfish and clearly cares for no one other than himself.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm

Charlie Sheen addresses the controversy.

CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:44 pm

He has some tremendous issues that he needs to address & soon or he is not long for this world. This is beyond being spoiled or arrogant. Anytime now I expect to read or hear that he's been found in a hotel room somewhere.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:49 pm

CeCe, I was thinking the same thing. News of Charlie Sheen's mortality is easy to imagine.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Post by CeCe Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:29 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:I do feel for the rest of the cast. And I guess CBS will need a new comedy gem now. I wonder why they can't just try to salvage the show without him.

I'll be honest, I never thought they would even consider it. But maybe.
    'Two and a Half Men' Will Be Paid for Cancelled Episodes, While Charlie Sheen Threatens Lawsuits
    By Tara Ariano, The Set | Monday, February 28, 2011, 4:32 PM

Though Charlie Sheen's angry meltdown was overshadowed this weekend by the spectacle surrounding the 83rd annual Academy Awards, today Sheen made headlines again for attacking his enemies and aggrandizing himself.

First, the good news: Since Sheen's antics were responsible for CBS's cancelling the last four episodes of Sheen's sitcom, "Two and a Half Men," the crew won't have to suffer for his mistakes. Warner Bros. (which produces "Men") will pay crew members for those four episodes.

However, Sheen himself may not be as fortunate. According to a report on TMZ, lawyer Marty Singer fired off a letter to CBS and Warner Bros. demanding the $16 million in revenue Sheen will personally lose from this season's cancelled episodes. This seems to be a threat separate from a $320 million mental anguish lawsuit against the companies, which at least one commentator has claimed is baseless.

That Sheen would come to TMZ.com with the lawsuit threat makes sense: Earlier today, he spent close to an hour in conversation with the site's Mike Walters, elaborating on his "winning" philosophy and introducing the world to the "goddesses" who are apparently helping him to raise his children.

The interview didn't exactly show Sheen at his best, to put it mildly. In fact, it was such a disaster that Sheen's longtime publicist Stan Rosenfield resigned his position, diplomatically wishing his now-former client the best. Sheen quickly proved he doesn't need a publicist, putting his own spin on the situation by saying that he, in fact, had fired Rosenfield.

Meanwhile, as Sheen continues to insist he is ready to return to work, rumors persist that CBS is planning to replace him on "Men." Though John Stamos used his Twitter feed, on Friday, to refute reports that he might join the "Men" cast, "sources" told E!'s Marc Malkin that CBS President Les Moonves approached Stamos at a pre-Oscars party to gauge his interest in being written into the hit show. However, Josef Adalian of Vulture.com Tweeted, "Talk of Stamos joining 2.5 Men? 'Just two guys kidding around at a cocktail party,' a source tells me." Still: A good idea is a good idea.

For those who still can't get enough of Sheen's dissolution, he'll take up the full hour tomorrow night on ABC's "20/20."

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/two-and-a-half-men-will-be-paid-for-cancelled-episodes-while-charlie-sheen-threatens-lawsuits--2450?nc
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:50 am

I saw a portion of his interview on World News Tonight and he's out of his zone. When Diane Sawyer said to him that some people suspect he may be Bi-polar, he didn't know what it was. After it was explained, his response is that he wasn't Bi-polar, but rather "Bi-winning."

The guy is gone.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Post by CeCe Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:04 am

Impact wrote:I saw a portion of his interview on World News Tonight and he's out of his zone. When Diane Sawyer said to him that some people suspect he may be Bi-polar, he didn't know what it was. After it was explained, his response is that he wasn't Bi-polar, but rather "Bi-winning."

The guy is gone.

I agree. He is a just a disaster in these interviews. In one he took full credit for the success of Platoon. And then there was the drug called "Charlie Sheen". There's an over inflated ego & then there's...this.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:51 am

Oh, this guy has been pretty entertaining, hasn't he? I don't know if there really is something wrong with him or if he is just creating this buzz to deflect from the fact that he did all those other things while on drugs.

I am in the minority that I am not feeling sorry for the crew. It sucks for them, but let's face it, when one signs on to be on the crew for a TV show, there are no guarentees. They were part of a hit show, and are going to have better odds at finding work than those whose resumes boast only a short lived production.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:28 pm

I dunno, but honestly.........I don't think he's that crazy at all. I think he's fucking with people.
    punkrockprincess07
    punkrockprincess07
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by punkrockprincess07 Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:55 pm

I didn't watch regularly, but I have seen some episodes. In my opinion, Jon Cryer's character was funnier than Charlie's so I will miss him. They should do a spin off or something.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:08 pm

punkrockprincess07 wrote:I didn't watch regularly, but I have seen some episodes. In my opinion, Jon Cryer's character was funnier than Charlie's so I will miss him. They should do a spin off or something.

I agree that Jon Cryer is funnier and I also like the boy who plays his son on the show. IMO they should just write Charlie Sheen out and continue the show without him. It's been on the air long enough that I think it could retain enough of its audience w/o him there.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:31 pm

Good job Charlie, you just threw the crew out of work in this economy! I could care less about the big stars of the show, they have enough money to live off of. Charlie Sheen is a fame-hungry idiot, he can throw all his good fortune away for all I care.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:33 pm

Jon Cryer's cute though Wink
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:29 am

I remember liking him (John Cryer) but I onyl watched some of the shows in the first season, so I don't know if they kept him the same, the it would seem so from the commercials that come on.

It seems that ever time Sheen opens his mouth, he makes things worse.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:37 pm

Jon Cryer responds to Charlie Sheen calling him a troll.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:07 pm