How many twins or triplets do you know? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How many twins or triplets do you know?

Go down 
+7
Nhaiyel
TPP
Shale
Supernova
RedBedroom
Alan Smithee
femme fatale
11 posters
AuthorMessage
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

How many twins or triplets do you know? Empty
PostSubject: How many twins or triplets do you know?   How many twins or triplets do you know? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:33 am

I have fraternal twin nephews. They're 13 I think.

I have identical twin female friends who hate being referred to as twins because it makes them feel like a pair rather than two individuals.

A few doors down, there are a set of twin girls who I watched grow up but never spoke to.

Have never known or even seen (in person) triplets.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: How many twins or triplets do you know?   How many twins or triplets do you know? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:09 am

I can only think of two. A pair of girls that I went to H.S. with and someone I used to work with and his twin brother. Can't recall anyone more multiple than twins.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: How many twins or triplets do you know?   How many twins or triplets do you know? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:32 am

I know a lot of twins. Two cases are kind of interesting. Somebody I went to high school with was pregnant when we graduated. She had twins. Two years ago, (with a different guy) she had another set of twins. Another is my friend who had twins just by chance after her sister had previously had twins via invitro fertilization. Well, the sister disowned my friend due to jealousy because she wanted to be the only one with twins and was very jealous that it just happened by chance to my friend.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: How many twins or triplets do you know?   How many twins or triplets do you know? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:52 am

Know personally? None.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: How many twins or triplets do you know?   How many twins or triplets do you know? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:59 am

Two of my co-workers are identical twin sisters and it is confusing when one walks in my office and I continue a conversation I was having with the other.

I know two sets of Cuban artists that are identical twins and seems the custom is to live together and dress alike.

Here is a pic I took of Haydee & Sahara Scull in the '80s in front of one of their paintings of a Havana street scene.

How many twins or triplets do you know? 1986haydee-saharascullweb
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: How many twins or triplets do you know?   How many twins or triplets do you know? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:11 pm

I have identical twins so I know a LOT of twins. I joined a mother of multiples club and a lot of the moms have fraternal twins, which are genetic so they are twins themselves as well.

My uncles are fraternal twins too.

My boys are definitely identical though:
How many twins or triplets do you know? 6211_1182745854529_1404707597_514938_2150875_n
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: How many twins or triplets do you know?   How many twins or triplets do you know? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 4:32 pm

One of my friends has a set of fraternal twin boys. They look very similar in the face, the biggest difference is that one of them is light skinned and the other is darker. Past them, I don't know any.

Cute babies TPP!
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: How many twins or triplets do you know?   How many twins or triplets do you know? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:27 pm

Quite a few. Twins run in my family.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: How many twins or triplets do you know?   How many twins or triplets do you know? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:03 am

You boys are adorable, TPP! I've always wanted twins. I'm hoping maybe someday I can adopt them, as I want to adopt a sibling group, anyway.

I've known several sets of twins over the years - both fraternal and identical.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: How many twins or triplets do you know?   How many twins or triplets do you know? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:44 am

My younger sister was born with a twin but he died a few hours after they were born.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: How many twins or triplets do you know?   How many twins or triplets do you know? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:31 pm

Robbie, sorry to read that.

TPP, cute photo!
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: How many twins or triplets do you know?   How many twins or triplets do you know? EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:12 pm

One of my college boyfriends had an identical twin. At first the only way I could tell them apart was by his having a freckle above his eyebrow (his brother didn't.)
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: How many twins or triplets do you know?   How many twins or triplets do you know? EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:20 pm

CatEyes10736 wrote:
One of my college boyfriends had an identical twin. At first the only way I could tell them apart was by his having a freckle above his eyebrow (his brother didn't.)

could you tell without seeing that later on? I'm curious because I can see a difference in my boys now but most people cant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many twins or triplets do you know?   How many twins or triplets do you know? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many twins or triplets do you know?
Page 1 of 1