CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Starr

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Starr Empty Starr

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:56 am

Its starting to grate on me that Starr is a young woman and has no aim in life. She barely went to school and now all she does is lounge around her pool in her bikini waiting for James or Baz to come calling. Why isn't her kid with her and why dosen't she try to do something productive like get a job at the Sun.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Starr Empty Re: Starr

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:23 pm

I blame Cole for that. Starr with this firey, spunky kid until Cole destroyed her. She was the kind of kid who wouldn't sit down and take no for an awenser and knew how to get what she wanted. Cole drained the lief out of her. Pre-Cole Starr would never be where Starr Thornhart-McBain is today. It's sad how the character was dumbed down to othing more than a shallow, aimless twit with no direction and no goals.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:44 pm

Amen!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:07 am

It's just so sad to see what she's become. Where's the kid that stood up to ANYONE who got in her way? Who ordered manure and pirhanas delivered to her "enemies"? Who faced down an angry mob outside the jail where her Dad was about to be executed? This Starr is a sad reflection of one of the most interesting kids on daytime TV. I know kids grow up, but Starr was totally destroyed when they put her with Cole.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:39 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:It's just so sad to see what she's become. Where's the kid that stood up to ANYONE who got in her way? Who ordered manure and pirhanas delivered to her "enemies"? Who faced down an angry mob outside the jail where her Dad was about to be executed? This Starr is a sad reflection of one of the most interesting kids on daytime TV. I know kids grow up, but Starr was totally destroyed when they put her with Cole.

co-signs So sad they have turned her into a lazy little dumb princess.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:57 am