CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
RedBedroom
Supernova
Tony Marino
CeCe
Cheaps
Chris
10 posters

Do you prefer being the driver or the passenger?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Do you prefer being the driver or the passenger? Empty Do you prefer being the driver or the passenger?

Post by Chris Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:28 am

Would you rather be behind the steering wheel, or do you prefer to let someone else drive if they're willing?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Do you prefer being the driver or the passenger? Empty Re: Do you prefer being the driver or the passenger?

Post by Cheaps Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:11 am

i dont mind either way, but yes if someone else is willing to drive, then i will let them
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Do you prefer being the driver or the passenger? Empty Re: Do you prefer being the driver or the passenger?

Post by CeCe Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:36 am

At this point I prefer being the passenger. There are more crazy drivers everyday. It's hard to pay attention to all of them.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:47 am

Dosen't matter to me either way.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:54 am

I prefer being a passenger because I'm still in the process of learning how to drive, but I'll like it when the streets aren't frozen anymore so I can start driving again, I was finally starting to get the hang of it when old man winter came in and I'm not experienced enough to go skidding on the ice.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:06 pm

I always want to be the passenger. I read, do scrapbooking, and play games with my son while he drives.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:35 pm

It depends. I don't care to be a passenger in a car driven by anyone in my wife's family.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:45 pm

I don't have a car so I prefer ppl drive their own vehicle when I'm with them.

However, I rented an SUV to take a road trip with the family across Florida. Was supposed to be me and son-in-law driving but it was so much fun I did the whole trip both ways.

Do you prefer being the driver or the passenger? 2005robenterpriseaug19text

People are surprised to find out I can actually drive

Do you prefer being the driver or the passenger? 2005tampaopahdriveaug21

Last edited by Shale on Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:49 pm

It depends. If we are going out partying, I don't want to drive. Of course this happens once every 2-3 years, lol.

Since I had that accident though, I've been afraid to drive and whenever my husband is home I ask him to drive. I'm still scared though...I'm not a good passenger and I'm constantly gasping and grabbing the door handle and driving him nuts.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:37 pm

Unless I'm drinking or dead tired, I prefer to be the driver. Not many people can drive too good. You ain't killing me.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:20 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:...I'm not a good passenger and I'm constantly gasping and grabbing the door handle and driving him nuts.

There's always the trunk big grin
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:21 pm

alan smithee wrote:
    thepossiblepolice wrote:...I'm not a good passenger and I'm constantly gasping and grabbing the door handle and driving him nuts.

There's always the trunk big grin

haha, that's where he would like me to ride on those days I'm sure.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:34 am

@possiblepolice, u prolly wouldnt like being in my passenger seat, i been told im a scary driver.

i really dont think i am, but people do tend to cling to things when they in my passenger seat, i dunno wat it is or how i drive??? i think im ok Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:33 am