I hated the Todd stuff yesterday Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I hated the Todd stuff yesterday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

I hated the Todd stuff yesterday Empty
PostSubject: I hated the Todd stuff yesterday   I hated the Todd stuff yesterday EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:18 am

They may as well just played another rerun; this time of the episode where he caught Cole and Starr. Although I enjoyed seeing him bound and gagged by Tea, everything about it was a retread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: I hated the Todd stuff yesterday   I hated the Todd stuff yesterday EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:19 am

Tea handling Todd was funny, as was the fake gun. But everything else was ridiculous. It didn't even feel genuine. It was just so poorly written.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: I hated the Todd stuff yesterday   I hated the Todd stuff yesterday EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:28 am

It was a bit over the edge with the toy gun and all. I was LMAO when Tea had him tied to the chair, she should leave him there for the day to ponder his mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: I hated the Todd stuff yesterday   I hated the Todd stuff yesterday EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:29 am

^^^^Nah, leaving him there would be wrong. I think we shoulda tied the teens up! FORGIVENESS MAN

Side note: If that gun had been real, would it REALLY have been such a bad thing? Wink Also, what kind of mother lets her child play with such a realistic toy gun like that? I never saw a toy gun that shot those kinda blanks given to a six-year-old. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: I hated the Todd stuff yesterday   I hated the Todd stuff yesterday EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:32 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:
^^^^Nah, leaving him there would be wrong. I think we shoulda tied the teens up! I hated the Todd stuff yesterday 147467

Side note: If that gun had been real, would it REALLY have been such a bad thing? Wink Also, what kind of mother lets her child play with such a realistic toy gun like that? I never saw a toy gun that shot those kinda blanks given to a six-year-old. I hated the Todd stuff yesterday 593448

Why what did the teens do but run away from Todd's crazy fit, I would have done the same thing.

Bad props and bad writing on the set with the toy gun.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: I hated the Todd stuff yesterday   I hated the Todd stuff yesterday EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:36 am

^^^^What did they do? They're arguments and protesting are way over the top. ESPECIALLY Dani! I mean, "WE HAD SEX!" Is she a freaking idiot? I am tired of these teens protesting for their right to be with their true love when they are still 18. I am tired of Todd being vilified just because he doesn't tolerate it and foolishly reacts to it. These teens have to be taught a lesson sooner or later.

Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: I hated the Todd stuff yesterday   I hated the Todd stuff yesterday EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:53 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:
^^^^What did they do? They're arguments and protesting are way over the top. ESPECIALLY Dani! I mean, "WE HAD SEX!" Is she a freaking idiot? I am tired of these teens protesting for their right to be with their true love when they are still 18. I am tired of Todd being vilified just because he doesn't tolerate it and foolishly reacts to it. These teens have to be taught a lesson sooner or later.

I am talking about prior to their running away, Todd is Todd but he did act like a homicidal maniac when he found Dani and Nate together like that, grabbing Nate and getting ready to pulverize him like he did to Cole. I come from a family with an abusive father so unless you have been in the situation you have no idea how frightening it is to a kid to have your father want to beat you or punish or bully you into what he wants you to do. It was stupid of Nate and Dani to do what they did in Todd's house but you know what, they could have gotten a hotel room and gone all the way but they didn't and when they had the opportunity to do it, Dani decided that it was not time for her yet so what is the big deal?
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: I hated the Todd stuff yesterday   I hated the Todd stuff yesterday EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:56 am

^^^^Most Dads would turn into homicidal maniacs. The answer is not to do what Dani did. lol

Maybe not, but Dani DID choose to have sex in the living room. It's not as if Todd goes out of his way to punish these girls. The talk about hating their boyfriends is usually just talk until he catches them having sex. Maybe these teens should learn to keep their legs closed until they are 18 and can live on their own.

I understand the idea about abusive parents but I am kind of tired of everyone defending the teens. Todd may be overreacting but I think he's the only one in this situation with a remotely sensible POV.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: I hated the Todd stuff yesterday   I hated the Todd stuff yesterday EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:02 am

I just think that they are approaching this whole Dani/Todd relationship all wrong. Despite his being Todd, and having the reactions that are typical of him, he should be developing his rapport with Dani from a less possessive and more casual angle; sort of like how Bo is handling David.

And in the meantime, Todd's continual running down Starr, implying that she is some sort of loser for her life is completely out of character. Todd would never treat her so callously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: I hated the Todd stuff yesterday   I hated the Todd stuff yesterday EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:05 am

Chris wrote:
I just think that they are approaching this whole Dani/Todd relationship all wrong. Despite his being Todd, and having the reactions that are typical of him, he should developing his rapport with Dani from a less possessive and more casual angle; sort of like how Bo is handling David.

And in the meantime, Todd's continual running down Starr, implying that she is some sort of loser for her life is completely out of character. Todd would never treat her so callously.

Your right Chris if they would stop making Todd out to be such a Tyrant maybe Dani would not be so desperate to act on her impulses. And Yes he would never in a million years treat Starr like he has been lately, very poor writing once again.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: I hated the Todd stuff yesterday   I hated the Todd stuff yesterday EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:06 am

^^^^^But saying you can't have sex with your boyfriend isn't really tyranny. Wink And it goes both ways. If Dani wasn't so eager to make her father conform to HER rules, he wouldn't be going so nutso. He didn't do much to stop her from seeing Nate before she had to try to do him on the floor! Razz
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: I hated the Todd stuff yesterday   I hated the Todd stuff yesterday EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:58 pm

The writing has been poor for Todd for a LONG time. Trevor created a fascinating, wonderful character and TPTB have all but destroyed that the last couple of years. ReRon only knows how to recycle scripts and can't write anything new. He doesn't have the ability.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hated the Todd stuff yesterday   I hated the Todd stuff yesterday Empty

Back to top Go down

I hated the Todd stuff yesterday
Page 1 of 1