CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Viki humbling herself to Ford

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Viki humbling herself to Ford Empty Viki humbling herself to Ford

Post by Chris Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:22 am

Although I think those scenes may have added a smidgen of depth to Ford's character, because I could feel where he was coming from, it still seemed a bit conspicuous how Viki was almost begging him to side with her.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Viki humbling herself to Ford Empty Re: Viki humbling herself to Ford

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:24 am

Isn't that how Viki operates, emotional blackmail?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:27 am

I could feel Viki's pain. Viki is desperate to get help for Jessica because she knows the kind of damage that Tess will do.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:29 am

^^^^^The problem is that I am tired of Tess being cast aside as some disease symptom. Like it or not, Tess IS real and she IS a part of Jessica. She's just a fractured part of her. Maybe if they stopped treating Tess as some big disease to snuff out, she wouldn't feel the need to go to such extreme measures to stay out.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:35 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:^^^^^The problem is that I am tired of Tess being cast aside as some disease symptom. Like it or not, Tess IS real and she IS a part of Jessica. She's just a fractured part of her. Maybe if they stopped treating Tess as some big disease to snuff out, she wouldn't feel the need to go to such extreme measures to stay out.

LOL something that is a fragment of someone's imagination is hardly real. Maybe if they did treat Tess with some kindness Jessica would find her way out again but I doubt it, the longer Tess stays out the stronger she is and the more spiteful and vindictive she becomes. We should probably be seeing Bess soon too.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:38 am

^^^^But she isn't a fragment of Jessica's imagination. She is a REAL part of her personality. She is just isolated. And I don't see Tess as really being more vindictive. She's a part animal but she honestly doesn't go out of her way to just hurt people. The only reason she tried to kill Natalie before was because she blamed her for Nash's death. Frankly it's what Jessica SHOULD'VE been able to do on her own. FORGIVENESS MAN I like Tess. IMO, she's a more complex character than Jessica. She's got layers and if they didn't treat her like a disease, I doubt she'd have the power that she does.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:46 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:^^^^But she isn't a fragment of Jessica's imagination. She is a REAL part of her personality. She is just isolated. And I don't see Tess as really being more vindictive. She's a part animal but she honestly doesn't go out of her way to just hurt people. The only reason she tried to kill Natalie before was because she blamed her for Nash's death. Frankly it's what Jessica SHOULD'VE been able to do on her own. Viki humbling herself to Ford 147467 I like Tess. IMO, she's a more complex character than Jessica. She's got layers and if they didn't treat her like a disease, I doubt she'd have the power that she does.

You forget Tess's romp in NY before she met Nash? What about the fact that she got hepatitis C because of all her sexual escapades? So your saying locking up your sister in a hidden basement room would have been a normal thing that Jessica should have done instead of Tess? Tess has no regard for anyone other than herself and she is constantly hurting people by the things she says and does. She is NOT a real person, just a fragment of Jessica's personality which yes is a part of Jessica but Jess is the real person not that fragmented part of her. When she is truly intergrated it becomes one person Jessica, just like Viki with her 5 alters when she became Intergrated she was one person Viki. I don't see any portions of Niki Smith or Tori or Jean or Tommy or Princess left over in Viki since she was intergrated.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:52 am

^^^^^ Tess has her flaws but the way they are treating her isn't making her go away now is it?

Nah, Jessica would've probably just shot Natalie. FORGIVENESS MAN Razz

Tess is a real part of a person. They are treating her like she doesn't exist and that simply isn't true. She conceived a child as Tess and fell in love. If Tess wasn't a real person, she couldn't kill Natalie. Razz

The reason you don't see portions of them left over is either:

A. They are NEVER truly integrated as they say, hence why the alters keep popping out. All they do is give the host personality dominance.

B. The writers don't care about continuity.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:56 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:^^^^^ Tess has her flaws but the way they are treating her isn't making her go away now is it?

Nah, Jessica would've probably just shot Natalie. Viki humbling herself to Ford 147467 Viki humbling herself to Ford 593448

Tess is a real part of a person. They are treating her like she doesn't exist and that simply isn't true. She conceived a child as Tess and fell in love. If Tess wasn't a real person, she couldn't kill Natalie. Viki humbling herself to Ford 593448

The reason you don't see portions of them left over is either:

A. They are NEVER truly integrated as they say, hence why the alters keep popping out. All they do is give the host personality dominance.

B. The writers don't care about continuity.

C. When they are intergrated you don't see them anymore, just as in Viki's case, intergrated, poof, all gone they don't exist anymore.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:58 am

^^^^^That just isn't true. The SHOW is the one who claims that they will become a part of Jessica. So the truth is that it's B, the show doesn't care about continuity. When they are integrated, they should all be showing up in Jess' personality.

Of course, the truth may be that Jessica is never truly integrated. I've never seen any proof that she is.

Either way, treating Tess like a disease gives her more power. Maybe if they actually treated her with some respect, she wouldn't be such a problem.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:02 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:^^^^^That just isn't true. The SHOW is the one who claims that they will become a part of Jessica. So the truth is that it's B, the show doesn't care about continuity. When they are integrated, they should all be showing up in Jess' personality.

Of course, the truth may be that Jessica is never truly integrated. I've never seen any proof that she is.

Either way, treating Tess like a disease gives her more power. Maybe if they actually treated her with some respect, she wouldn't be such a problem.

When do you see Viki acting like Niki Smith these days, putting on makeup and dressing flashy and hanging out at bars trying to pick up men? Or Tori becoming violent and destructive, has Viki displayed any portions of this in her everyday life???? Poof Gone!! Do some reading on DID and you will see when the alters are intergrated its just one person and they don't necessarily display chareteristics of the other personalities they created to hide behind.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:04 am

^^^^^They are gone because OLTL lacks continuity! Razz The show has said many times that when Jess is integrated, she should display some Tess characteristics. Real DID is irrelevant. Razz

Besides, Tess is more interesting than Jess. I say we kill off Jess and make Tess the permanent one. Once she tames out, she is much more interesting. She's a true soap vixen! Who needs Stacy or Aubrey? Give us Tess! big grin
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:20 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:^^^^^They are gone because OLTL lacks continuity! Viki humbling herself to Ford 593448 The show has said many times that when Jess is integrated, she should display some Tess characteristics. Real DID is irrelevant. Viki humbling herself to Ford 593448

Besides, Tess is more interesting than Jess. I say we kill off Jess and make Tess the permanent one. Once she tames out, she is much more interesting. She's a true soap vixen! Who needs Stacy or Aubrey? Give us Tess! Viki humbling herself to Ford 273237

I do agree that Tess is more interesting since they have reduced Jessica to a sniveling whiny little girl that needs Mommy and Daddy around her all the time in order to survive.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:40 am

^^^^And I say they should make Tess the dominant personality! big grin I would write it in,.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:46 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:^^^^And I say they should make Tess the dominant personality! big grin I would write it in,.

I heard that Higley wanted to have Tess be the dominant personality, with Jessica turning out to be the alter, and she was flatly told no by the brass at ABC.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:53 am

Chris wrote:
    Forgiveness Man wrote:^^^^And I say they should make Tess the dominant personality! big grin I would write it in,.

I heard that Higley wanted to have Tess be the dominant personality, with Jessica turning out to be the alter, and she was flatly told no by the brass at ABC.
    Well screw the brass! Tess/Nash was actually the one and only thing Higley actually had a decent grip/understanding of. It would've made some amount of sense too. I think Tess should still be the dominant. big grin
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:43 am

Oh wow - not a fan of Tess being the dominant personality. The only time I really couldn't stand Jessica was when she was with Nash and when she was 17 years old. I don't mind a bit of Tess, but for the most part, I prefer Jessica, though Tess can be entertaining.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:47 am