CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Kral
Tony Marino
6 posters

Viki Spoilers

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Viki Spoilers Empty Viki Spoilers

Post by Tony Marino Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:14 pm

SoapOperaNetwork.com) --

Viki's (Erika Slezak) life is
    about to go from bad to worse as Tess (Bree Williamson) continues to sabotage
    her efforts to gain custody of Jessica's baby. But when her plan to expose
    Viki's cheating husband proves not to be enough to stop her, Tess is forced to
    take drastic action and call on the aid of her "mother," Niki Smith.
    Deciding to kick Viki while she's down and out to ensure that she get her
    hands on Ryder's trust fund money, Tess pay her a visit on Monday, April 18, and
    the two quickly get into an argument. In the heat of the moment, Tess manages to
    rattle Viki's cage to point that Niki is able to take gain control of Viki's
    overwrought state of mind. With Niki now in control, Tess suggests they team up
    to get what they want. Sounds like a disaster just waiting to happen, especially
    considering what happened the last time the pair partnered up. Like mother, like
    daughter after all.
    So what's next for the unlikely duo? Williamson hinted in an appearance on
    "The Wendy Williams Show" earlier this month that Jessica may be getting a new
    alter later this spring. Also, the Suds Report claims that "OLTL" is looking to
    cast a Viki body double, saying the show is searching for an actress with "Short
    hair. Height: 5’6”. Estimated Weight: 145 lbs. Top Size: 12. Bottom Size: 10.
    (recurring). Note: Strong actress needed. Will not affect possible role on the
    show."
    This is the first time Niki Smith has appeared since the fall of 2008, when
    Tess conjured up an image of her while giving birth to her stillborn daughter
    Chloe, at which time, Jessica's "gatekeeper" personality Bess took control.
    Look for Viki's troubles to cumulative in a special episode on Tuesday, April
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Viki Spoilers Empty Re: Viki Spoilers

Post by Kral Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:09 am

Good grief. WHY does every time the show has Viki lapse into an alter, it's Niki? Why can't we get Tori or Jean? I could see Jean being just as beneficial to the story as Niki. Jean probably wouldn't want Viki to have to deal with any of this Tess/Ryder crap and would probably aid her in going away.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:43 am

oh boy - and so it cotinues. I wonder how long this will go on. Thanks for the spoilers.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:34 am

Should be interesting, but Niki and Tess together tend to be complete overkill, so I hope that it's brief. I agree with Kral; it would have be more entertaining if Jean came out instead, but I don't think the shows current writing staff are sophisticated enough to write for her.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:55 am

LOL what about Tommy, we never really got a good dose of Tommy, just some brief moments here and there. I agree with Chris, this writing team would have to do some research into the past to write for Jean Randolph. Niki is pretty much easy enough since she is a lot like Tess but don't you think at this age hearing Niki saying she wants to go out and have a good time with the guys is a bit much?
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:00 am

Tony Marino wrote:LOL what about Tommy, we never really got a good dose of Tommy, just some brief moments here and there. I agree with Chris, this writing team would have to do some research into the past to write for Jean Randolph. Niki is pretty much easy enough since she is a lot like Tess but don't you think at this age hearing Niki saying she wants to go out and have a good time with the guys is a bit much?

Totally. Every time Niki comes out, she becomes more of a parody. As much as I like ES, I don't think her post-1980s/post-red wig performances of Niki Smith have been her best. With Niki, she lays on the camp too thick; as if she is compensating for something.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by allison13 Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:10 pm

We can only hope that this will all turn out to be a bad dream or at least last for a short time,like the length of one episode!I love
    Viki,but I've had it with the alters and that includes whoever else is
    lurking in Jessica's feeble little brain.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:51 am

I agree that ES is not at her best with Niki Smith. That ship sailed many, many years ago. A woman Viki's age having a wild child alter who wants to drink and get laid, and worst of all DRESSES like a bimbo from a 1950s sailor film is all around embarrassing. On the other hand, ES playing the cold and uncaring Jean Randolph is always a treat and would have the potential to serve the story equally well, if not better. Just goes to show how shallow the writers are. They're all about the "name value" of Niki, despite how her tires have no more tread.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:20 am

All Clint have to do is withdraw the trustfund until Jessica reemerges and that will solve the Tess/Ford problem. Why do they have to make everything so hard.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:30 pm