The biggest or craziest dare you ever took Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The biggest or craziest dare you ever took

Go down 
+8
Chris
Impact
RedBedroom
Shale
Alan Smithee
JM130ELM
Supernova
RobbieFTW
12 posters
AuthorMessage
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

The biggest or craziest dare you ever took Empty
PostSubject: The biggest or craziest dare you ever took   The biggest or craziest dare you ever took EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:20 am

When I lived in an apartment a friend of mine (female friend thanks!) dared me to strip naked and run down the hall and I did. blushing What's the biggest craziest dare or bet you ever took?
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: The biggest or craziest dare you ever took   The biggest or craziest dare you ever took EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:35 am

Couldn't really answer because I never really got dared to do much, I was a very boring person in my youth.
Back to top Go down
JM130ELM
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
JM130ELM

Male
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: The biggest or craziest dare you ever took   The biggest or craziest dare you ever took EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:56 am

I once took a dare to close my eyes and drive. In my defense, we were in a very wide lot with no other cars and no buildings or structures were close by. I let somebody in the backseat put their hand over my face for 20 seconds while I drove.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: The biggest or craziest dare you ever took   The biggest or craziest dare you ever took EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:41 pm

Supernova wrote:
Couldn't really answer because I never really got dared to do much, I was a very boring person in my youth.

Supernova, you're what, 21, 22? You don't think you're still in your youth? Next time you're at the library, I dare you to go up to the librarian, look them straight in the eye and in a clear and distinctive voice ask them where they keep The Kama Sutra. Do it or not, at least now you can say you've been dared to do something. Wink
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: The biggest or craziest dare you ever took   The biggest or craziest dare you ever took EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:27 pm

I don't recall being dared to do anything in my youth, nor taking any dares.

In my early 20s I was hazed while working on an oil rig. The good ol boys climbed up a stand of drilling pipe and dared me to climb higher. I did of course, and they greased the pipe behind me.

Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: The biggest or craziest dare you ever took   The biggest or craziest dare you ever took EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:33 am

I am/was the queen of dares in my youth...just ask all the folks who saw my what nots...

Now, I am much more reserved, I think the last time the twins made an appearance was 2004, give a take a year.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: The biggest or craziest dare you ever took   The biggest or craziest dare you ever took EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:42 am

When I was a teenager there was this movie called The Program, where the kids were lying down in the middle of the road. On a dare, I did that. I should say though that it was dark, late, the street was devoid of traffic, and I laid there for only about 5 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: The biggest or craziest dare you ever took   The biggest or craziest dare you ever took EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:11 am

Impact wrote:
When I was a teenager there was this movie called The Program, where the kids were lying down in the middle of the road. On a dare, I did that. I should say though that it was dark, late, the street was devoid of traffic, and I laid there for only about 5 seconds.

Good movie; very dangerous dare.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: The biggest or craziest dare you ever took   The biggest or craziest dare you ever took EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:32 am

RedBedroom wrote:
I am/was the queen of dares in my youth...just ask all the folks who saw my what nots...

Now, I am much more reserved, I think the last time the twins made an appearance was 2004, give a take a year.

Red....I'm almost speachless. But.... RIGHT ON!
Wink
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: The biggest or craziest dare you ever took   The biggest or craziest dare you ever took EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:59 am

When I was a teenager, I was dared to pee over a balcony....which overlooked a busy sidewalk. I don't know if anybody got a golden shower, but I'd like to think so.
Back to top Go down
GrayWolf
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
GrayWolf

Male
Rep : 36

PostSubject: Re: The biggest or craziest dare you ever took   The biggest or craziest dare you ever took EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:52 pm

Once drunk a smoothie that consisted of some of the most vile stuff we could find in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: The biggest or craziest dare you ever took   The biggest or craziest dare you ever took EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:42 pm

I wouldn't call it 'crazy', just stupid.

I let my friend coax me into making crank calls to a couple of people she knew and hated. They didn't know me, and this was long before caller i.d. I said awful things that, to this day, cannot believe I said. The second person, it turned out, was a pastor of a church! I'd dialed the wrong number, and when he identified himself he tried to keep me on the line because he thought I "needed help". He was probably right. The biggest or craziest dare you ever took 415131758
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: The biggest or craziest dare you ever took   The biggest or craziest dare you ever took EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:26 am

RobbieFTW wrote:
When I lived in an apartment a friend of mine (female friend thanks!) dared me to strip naked and run down the hall and I did. blushing What's the biggest craziest dare or bet you ever took?

I don't really do dares and why the hell am I never around when this kind of thing happens? The biggest or craziest dare you ever took Hissyfit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The biggest or craziest dare you ever took   The biggest or craziest dare you ever took Empty

Back to top Go down

The biggest or craziest dare you ever took
Page 1 of 1