What's the age difference between you and your siblings? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the age difference between you and your siblings?

Go down 
+9
Shale
Nystyle709
Tony Marino
CeCe
Supernova
RobbieFTW
Cheaps
Alan Smithee
Chris
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

What's the age difference between you and your siblings? Empty
PostSubject: What's the age difference between you and your siblings?   What's the age difference between you and your siblings? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:29 am

How many years separated are you from your brothers and sisters? If you have any who're younger, do you remember your mom being pregnant with them? The latter question doesn't apply to me, because I'm the youngest. My two sisters are nine and four years older than me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: What's the age difference between you and your siblings?   What's the age difference between you and your siblings? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:33 am

I'm almost 6 years to the day older than my brother and I have no recollection about anything having to do with his birth.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: What's the age difference between you and your siblings?   What's the age difference between you and your siblings? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:18 am

me eldest sister is 5 years older than i am, we share same birthday, next oldest sister is 4 years older, then my younger brother is 7 years younger than i am. an i cant remember her actually being pregnant, i remember after he was born.. my memory can be bad.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: What's the age difference between you and your siblings?   What's the age difference between you and your siblings? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:42 am

I'm the oldest. My sister is 2 years younger than me, my brother is 5 years younger (i got a foggy recollection of rubbing my moms stomach when she was pregnant with him). My 1/2 sister is 11 years younger than me so i remember my moms pregnancy with her. On my dads side, I'm 13 years older than my 1/2 brother and 17 years older than my 1/2 sis. I dont really associate with my dad so i wasnt around much when his 2nd wife had those kids.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: What's the age difference between you and your siblings?   What's the age difference between you and your siblings? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:04 am

5 years
18 years
20 years.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: What's the age difference between you and your siblings?   What's the age difference between you and your siblings? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:06 am

My sister was 10 years older & my brother is younger. Not sure exactly how much but more than 10 for sure.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: What's the age difference between you and your siblings?   What's the age difference between you and your siblings? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:23 am

I am the youngest in my family the age spans are up to 20 years.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's the age difference between you and your siblings?   What's the age difference between you and your siblings? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:28 am

Tony Marino wrote:

We're both the babies! What's the age difference between you and your siblings? Whhaaaa---baby-cry-whhaaaa-smiley-emoticon-000822-facebook
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's the age difference between you and your siblings?   What's the age difference between you and your siblings? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:32 am

Chris wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

We're both the babies! What's the age difference between you and your siblings? Whhaaaa---baby-cry-whhaaaa-smiley-emoticon-000822-facebook

Yep, it had its advantages growing up with my sisters.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's the age difference between you and your siblings?   What's the age difference between you and your siblings? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:35 am

Tony Marino wrote:
Chris wrote:

Lucky you. Sisters are overrated here in Michigan. I used to wish I had a brother.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's the age difference between you and your siblings?   What's the age difference between you and your siblings? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:37 am

Chris wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

Lucky you. Sisters are overrated here in Michigan. I used to wish I had a brother.

My brother that is closest in age to me (4 years) used to fight with me a lot, we were always beating each other up constantly, my Mama was at her wits end with us but he was always the instigator and of course he denies it now. We are very good friends now and laugh about the old times when we were kids.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's the age difference between you and your siblings?   What's the age difference between you and your siblings? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:43 am

Just like me and my middle sister, who too is four years older. We battled and despite how she used to beat me bad when we were little, I kept going back for more and instigating it with her. I remember once when I was about five, I went into her bedroom late one night and put Elmer's glue in her hair while she slept.

With my elder sister, it was much more calm and peaceful; the age difference didn't set up any kind of rivalry. My earliest memories of her was as a teenager.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's the age difference between you and your siblings?   What's the age difference between you and your siblings? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:45 am

Chris wrote:
Just like me and my middle sister, who too is four years older. We battled and despite how she used to beat me bad when we were little, I kept going back for more and instigating it with her. I remember once when I was about five, I went into her bedroom late one night and put Elmer's glue in her hair while she slept.

With my elder sister, it was much more calm and peaceful; the age difference didn't set up any kind of rivalry. My earliest memories of her was as a teenager.

LOL you brought back a memory, once I was trying to wake up one of my sisters, I took her brush and started brushing her hair while she was sleeping, The brush got tangled up in her hair and she woke up and was screaming at me. She had to cut it out with a scissor, I felt really bad I remember. What did your sister have to say bout the glue in her hair?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's the age difference between you and your siblings?   What's the age difference between you and your siblings? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:51 am

Tony Marino wrote:
Chris wrote:

LOL you brought back a memory, once I was trying to wake up one of my sisters, I took her brush and started brushing her hair while she was sleeping, The brush got tangled up in her hair and she woke up and was screaming at me. She had to cut it out with a scissor, I felt really bad I remember. What did your sister have to say bout the glue in her hair?

laughing
From what I recall, it was a bunch of incoherent complaining about what I did the next morning when I woke up. My mom, of course, got in on it and told me never to do that again. I'm surprised I wasn't punished, thinking back on it. Ha. The next time I see my sister, I'm gonna bring that up and see if she remembers. I bet she does.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: What's the age difference between you and your siblings?   What's the age difference between you and your siblings? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:38 pm

Chris wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

That makes three of us.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's the age difference between you and your siblings?   What's the age difference between you and your siblings? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:43 pm

Supernova wrote:
Chris wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

That makes three of us.

Cool. All of us who're the baby of the family can form a 'last born club.' lol
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's the age difference between you and your siblings?   What's the age difference between you and your siblings? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:44 pm

Chris wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

laughing
From what I recall, it was a bunch of incoherent complaining about what I did the next morning when I woke up. My mom, of course, got in on it and told me never to do that again. I'm surprised I wasn't punished, thinking back on it. Ha. The next time I see my sister, I'm gonna bring that up and see if she remembers. I bet she does.

My sister remembers it very well LOL we talked about it not that long ago.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: What's the age difference between you and your siblings?   What's the age difference between you and your siblings? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:59 pm

I'm the oldest out of my mother's kids. My brother is 5 yrs younger and my sister is 19 yrs younger. I remember when my mother was in the hospital having my brother. Me and my grandmother went up there to see her, she didn't have him yet and I remember her asking my grandmother to bring her a Mr. Goodbar because she was seriously craving one. Of course, I remember when my mother was pregnant with my sister. I remember NOT being too happy about that one.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: What's the age difference between you and your siblings?   What's the age difference between you and your siblings? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:51 pm

I'm the oldest, first born of first born.

My sister is five years younger and I have a half bro who is 26 years younger.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: What's the age difference between you and your siblings?   What's the age difference between you and your siblings? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:42 am

Just under 3 years for my brother and I. I'm older.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: What's the age difference between you and your siblings?   What's the age difference between you and your siblings? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:58 am

I'm the oldest. My brother and sister are six and seven years younger than me. I remember my mom being pregnant for what seemed like forever, because they came so close together.
Back to top Go down
GrayWolf
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
GrayWolf

Male
Rep : 36

PostSubject: Re: What's the age difference between you and your siblings?   What's the age difference between you and your siblings? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 6:02 pm

I have four brothers.

6 years older
5 years older
3 years older
11 months older

I'm the youngest.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: What's the age difference between you and your siblings?   What's the age difference between you and your siblings? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:04 am

I'm 17 and a half years older than my sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the age difference between you and your siblings?   What's the age difference between you and your siblings? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the age difference between you and your siblings?
Page 1 of 1